Last edited by TrueNorthist; 01-17-2012 at 01:25 PM. Reason: clarity, context
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act
Quit the stinky sticks January 12, 2012
Back when I first started I went through a ton of juice. Mostly mishaps filling carts. I was probably throwing out a ml a day easy. Then I went to dripping and would use about 2 to 3 ml's a day. Now that I'm back with the PV I'm using tank SMK which hold about 1.2 ml. I go through three of these a day currently.
The only thing I don't like about vaping is filling carts (of any sort). I always seem to get a little juice on my fingers. It's easy to wash off but if your not near a sink when your filling you left with sticky/greasy fingers. If someone came up with a better filling method (and not prefilled) I'd be much happier.
Living the dream...
1. About 12 smokes per day
2. 18mg, now 24 mg
3. Perhaps 2-3 mL per day (60-90 mL monthly)
4. No idea. If you took the total I've spent and divided it by number months? Perhaps $150 per month. Maybe more like $100. Not sure.
Sabre Touch VariVolt - Black Beauty - Reo Grande
1. 3 ppd, recently down to 1 max (depending on my days)
3. When I'm being vigilant (couple smokes a day) @ 15ml per day... when not @ 3-5ml per day
4. Don't care, never have.
For those who understand, no explanation is needed.
For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.
www.electrovapors.com Canadian Supplier
1. was 1/2 pad
2. started with zero nic, moved to 6mg six months later
3. vape approx 60ml per month
4. spent .... much too much, +$1,500 (over 4-5 months) because I like to shop, obviously not a necessity. Am good for cartos for about next 3 months, and will not need to purchase juice or equipment for next year and half ... approximately
1. 60 smokes
2. 0 from the start
3. 150 ml
4. $2000 for the first 7 months, but I am good with hardware for the next few months; altough I will continue shoping for new harwdare and juice.