Is it just my imagination or are an awful lot of vapers, cat people? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Is it just my imagination or are an awful lot of vapers, cat people?

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This will get YOUR attention...

All that noise? - YouTube

I told my daughter that if her hedgehog started doing this I didn't care if it was a xmas gift it was gone
    Last edited by shades; 04-17-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DevilFishPhil View Post
    Enough said

You're opening a BIG can o'worms here. Apple vs. PC? Let's not start this ok?

That being said, I'd take a cat over a dog any day. I luv my Maine Coon and I don't have to pick up his .....
    ChellyNelly likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Interesting topic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Oriana871 View Post
    You're opening a BIG can o'worms here. Apple vs. PC? Let's not start this ok?
    Hahaha I love cats as well, and if it weren't for allergies I'd love for my pooch to have a feline friend.

Full Member ECF Veteran

you might be onto something. we have two cats.

I want a smoking chicken fish pet

Super Member ECF Veteran erictho's Avatar

me! i keep a clowder of cats. that's the actual official term for a grouping of cats, it sounds much too cute doesn't it?
    originally i just had one orange long hair manx cross. then a boss of mine wanted to give her cat to the spca when she was 7 months old. i, wanting a kitty friend for my kitty, decided to adopt her. then a couple years later i was asked to babysit a couple of older cats for some friends who do archaeological work in greece/italy for a few months of the year. when they dropped the cats off they let me know they were intending to move to europe to pursue higher education in their field, so they wouldn't be taking the cats back. but they said they would try once more to find suitable homes for them, and if anyone responsible i knew fell in love with them, they may have them. i found no one suitable and ended up keeping them. but i mean, if anyone did end up loving them, the idea was not to be heartbroken over letting one of the two go. i first started looking after them in may 2010, so i would be heartbroken to see them go. for now i'm kind of holding out for misslady to finish her phd and return (ahahaha), and then i would have kept her kitties safe and warm in her absence.
    so ya. i am a vaper, and kind of a cat shepherd.
    Last edited by erictho; 04-17-2012 at 07:29 PM.

I got a chiweenie!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ChellyNelly likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

*cough* *cough* *cough* cats drool, dogs rule *cough* *cough* *cough* cat avatar? where

I am more of a Dog type person, though i will admit that i have a small furry overlord........i mean cat.....she was a rescue i did that was literally due or die for her.....seeing as she is such a tiny overlord, i have named her Mistress Minuette (though shortened to mittens)

One thing i noticed is when i am vaping strawberry or watermelon she likes to literally get in my face as she loves the smell. Oddly when i vape black cherry she tries to attack the smoke....
    I've reached that age where my brain went from You probably shouldn't say that to What the hell let's see what happens

ECF Veteran

I think everyone should change their cat avatars for one week to something non-feline :P Express yo selves.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast