ECTA ON TVN! Sunday!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: ECTA ON TVN! Sunday!!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Wow, I missed a part of it. I am sorry for not knowing about a company shut down by ECTA. Actually, I need to find relevant info about that as I just can't beleive it. I never went on ECTA's Facebook page as I don't hang around on Facebook... Eventhough I have an open account, I rarely log in.

I am waiting on concrete facts from ECTA activities and I beleive they can.:

- Get our PVs and nic-juice legitimate of use and available everywhere.
    - Rules on accepted governemental ways to provide safe juice, batteries and accessories.

Then advertising may be allowed converting people who don't know about this alternative so vaping to be a standard and smoking a rarity.

But folks. There is though a problem with that. Within the governement's budget, few billions would be missing. If not for vaping, where will it be from?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Maybe we can get some numbers on this trend that HC is worried about.

You know, the one where people start vaping and then advance to smoking!

I'd really like to see that data. Lol (There's your billions of dollars, right there.)

My Hobby is my Hobie !
    (Mirage Tandem Island)

Super Member ECF Veteran encee_rz's Avatar

I think ECTA'S best move would be to divulge who the people behind the smoke and mirrors are.

At the very least, inform the Canadian public (and remove from ECTA) the moderator/owner of the ECTA Facebook page.

As long as a bias is perpetuated towards Canadian vendors because of competing interests to those vendors who are ranking members within ECTA, they will not have my (or many others) support to become a legitimate force against HC.

This organization should be an UNBIASED (see: not monetarily invested) towards the industry and unless this happens I do not see a very smooth road for ECTA.

My suggestions, if the bottom line comes down to money to support the movement : Kickstarter or a similar venture.

With the right platform and the invested individuals removed from the organization, I don't think this venture will attract more support from the Canadian consumer. We all want to see the principles of this organization succeed, but the current formation feels like a punt within field goal range.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Looking forward to the show, second part of a Canadian double header on TVN!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be great to hear from those members of the community who are able to put their questions forward, and I shall do my best to answer everything.

Reckon it's going to be fun. Jay's a great guy (as well as Vaping Guy!) and I'm really glad we have this opportunity to reach out to the community.

See you later...

Cheers,

Katherine
    sabyrock likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran sabyrock's Avatar

IT"S ON mother ....er. bring in your best shot! will be waiting for you.
    www.cevstore.com in Canada, Victoria, BC.

Full Member Verified Member

All this hype for nothing... The ECTA interview is off by the sounds of it.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

wow ... that was ... a disappointment

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Bummer. Was looking forward to the show...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

well..... Jay The Vaping Guy. I tuned it, all ready for another GREAT show, you're not there. Am I disappointed YES

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast