NOW what are you doing, Canada Post? - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: NOW what are you doing, Canada Post?

Eh? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Here is my story with CP. I was waiting for my Line V2. Tracking on Monday morning says “Out for delivery”. Cool! I happen to be on a day off at home all day, so I purposely plan my day to be working outside so that I can stalk the CP vehicle.

So I’m working away in the yard and I can see the “community” mailboxes from my yard, I see the mail vehicle pull up to it and the guy jumps out and fills the neighborhoods mail boxes, I put the rack down, wipe the sweat off my brow and walk to the end of the driveway figuring he’s coming to deliver my Line V2 ….. but no …. he drives away

So I go hoofing it to the mailboxes figuring he’s just put in my mail box.

IN MY MAIL BOX IS AN “ATTEMPTED DELIVERY NOTICE”. ...!

Oh I’ll spare you all the drama but …..
    Remit likes this.

SilverDog V1 by Van, Orion V2.1 + V3 by NoSmoker, Provari V2 by Provape, BNJ Mod, KayFun 3.1

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

i get notice cards on my door that say they tried to deliver a product ...... when i was home all day!! and the damn door was open!! (screen door closed).

ugh.

R

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ok please explain this one to me!!

Track History
    Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
    2012/05/05 02:30 USORDA,USA International item has arrived in a foreign country
    2012/05/04 22:44 USORDS,USA International shipment has arrived in a foreign country
    10:17 MISSISSAUGA International item has left Canada
    2012/05/03 AM BRACEBRIDGE Item successfully delivered
    06:55 BRACEBRIDGE Item out for delivery
    2012/05/02 13:25 BRACEBRIDGE Item accepted at the Post Office

You cant can you

May your batteries be strong and your wick always be wet

ECF Veteran

Out for delivery to the post office

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
    In my younger years I'd been bizarrely compared to Michael J. Fox, but never Keiffer Sutherland. Now if you'll excuse me, I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME!
    +1 one on the timing -0.1 for the bad pun
    But just for you and so as i beat everyone to the punch on this one, i think this is what you wanted
    Last edited by WolfeReign; 05-09-2012 at 08:11 PM. Reason: found better video

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have had this happen before as well today in fact but the package was delivered on time, but with bigger items IE my provari, it came a couple hours later from my regular mail, depending how much mail is to be delivered packages will be delivered seperatly at least here in Winnipeg

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by r4nd0mCh40s View Post
    I have had this happen before as well today in fact but the package was delivered on time, but with bigger items IE my provari, it came a couple hours later from my regular mail, depending how much mail is to be delivered packages will be delivered seperatly at least here in Winnipeg
    maybe what part of town to? I am in the glorious Ghetto of North End, and the mail guy has to deliver all mail/packages.......
    come to think of it, where i am -- it must be the run that if the delivery people get in real for up then they have the hell run of my area

(edit: the whole the mail guy has to deliver letter and package is what the mail dude said after i jumped up from the bushed, dressed in cameo's, face painted up, and ready for a full on vape mail attack......of course he was clutching his chest and turned pale too, dunno why)

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

My story. Package "successfully delivered". Next day get a card in mailbox saying package at Post Office. Go down and told package won't be there until the next afternoon. I mean are they using a physic for the delivery cards or what
    I've been told they are working hard to turn a profit and cutbacks/ no overtime are in order....small wonder everyone's using the private couriers that are running their business at a PROFIT

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vapoor eyes er View Post
    I mean are they using a physic for the delivery cards or what
    I think so as there was a very large package that was being delivered to me from the family, and i did not know about it, got the delivery card right here.......but the thing is, says the date of attempted Delivery is for May 11th 2012......Call me silly but that would be Friday, and today is....Wednesday correct? Now pardon me, as i have to go get the parcel that seems to slip through a inter dimension, worm hole that brought it two days into the past LOL
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well, it's official. Nobody know where the hell my package is. Nothing in my mailbox, not even a card, and nothing at the post office. Customer service told me the sender has to initiate a trace on the package, so now I've had to bug Adam/Tom.

Grr.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast