Provari V2 Mini
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Provari V2 Mini

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Provari V2 Mini

I've been browsing around looking for a Black Provari V2 Mini for being sold by a vendor in Canada, and I can't find anyone who has them, except for VS who doesn't carry the black and is out of stock of the silver. Should I just be ordering it from Provape in the states?

Also, is there any reason I should NOT buy a Provari Mini? It's kind of an expensive purchase, but I like the idea of having a nice solid feeling PV.
    sabyrock likes this.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yeah, you should just order from Provape but I'm not sure how long the wait is right now or if there is one. The only reason I can think of that you shouldn't buy it is if you want more battery life, in that case you might not be happy with it.

Banner courtesy of a wonderful ECF member :)
    (✌゚∀゚)☞

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Zurrix View Post
    I've been browsing around looking for a Black Provari V2 Mini for being sold by a vendor in Canada, and I can't find anyone who has them, except for VS who doesn't carry the black and is out of stock of the silver. Should I just be ordering it from Provape in the states?

Also, is there any reason I should NOT buy a Provari Mini? It's kind of an expensive purchase, but I like the idea of having a nice solid feeling PV.

Buy directly from Provape and you will get it probably within a week. For the battery, just get 2-3 18350 and you will be happy. Since I got it, I carry it around instead of Ego.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You won't regret the Provari! I've owned A LOT of PVs and this is by far the best performing device I've ever owned. The Lavatube is great in its own way, but the Provari is in a class of its own.
    K-man and RickMc like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

And you can also add extended cap + let's say 2 18500.

Eh? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Direct from Provapes is the way I went, with the extension cap. You won't regret it.

SilverDog V1 by Van, Orion V2.1 + V3 by NoSmoker, Provari V2 by Provape, BNJ Mod, KayFun 3.1

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ok, I'm thinking of going with the regular sized one now. Been looking at more videos and size comparisons and it looks as though the regular one is a decent size. I just thought it was going to be as big as the LT. I'm thinking though that with the extension on the regular size, it might bring it back to the awkward feel I get from the LT.

Full Member Supporting Member

CEV will have them in a few days, cevstore.com is the site.. I've pre-ordered mine..

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Can you direct me to somewhere where there is information about that frenchy?

Banner courtesy of a wonderful ECF member :)
    (✌゚∀゚)☞

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ChellyNelly View Post
    Can you direct me to somewhere where there is information about that frenchy?
    Provary
    Currently Own: Provari Satin Finish V1, Katana V2, Zenesis AYS, iHybrid v1, Juggernaut #195, Grand Vapor SS Sentinel M16, Soldado RDA, Origen RDA
    UVO Aqua x2, UVO Origin x2, JM22, Phantom Brass Stingray, KFL+ v2 x2, SS Turtle Ship v2

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast