Advice for a canadian Newbie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Advice for a canadian Newbie

Question Advice for a canadian Newbie

I have started vaping just over a week now and started off with the halo g6 starter kit. Really like it but looking for something more now. I was looking at ordering a mini clearomizer from halo but $21.00 shipping on a $3 item is a bit high for me also want some more juice but don't want to take a chance again with customs.

I want to order from a Canadian supplier.

Any Suggestions I was looking at either a ego c-Twist with a Kanger T2 V2 Clearomizer. or Kanger evod Kit.

If anyone has other suggestions please let me know I want to get the order placed soon as i'm running low on Juice and the g6 batteries just don't last as long I would like them too.

Full Member ECF Veteran Ramsay Bolton's Avatar

Maybe canvape has what you're looking for.

www.CANVAPE.com Welcome to Canada's ultimate one stop shop on-line created for Canadian's to service your electronic cigarette needs. You'll find the highest quality products online for sale as well as the best pricing, service and sales. Quick proce

You can order online or pay more and buy from one of their
    flea-market kiosks. The Downsview location has a decent
    selection, but not everything that's available on the website.

Administrator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

You can contact Canvape and ask them to bring the item to one of their flea market locations for weekend pickup.

I would personally suggest an ego c twist and a kanger pro tank/kanger pro tank mini 2. I used that for at least 2 weeks before I got my first mod. The batteries still work fine as a backup.

thanks for the advice looks like canvapes has a location at a flea market around the corner from me.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ego and an Aspire clearomizer from Vaporus.com is another solid buy.

I loved the Evod for a long time, but they changed the heads and I've been struggling with them so I bought a few Aspires. I'm really liking them.

I just got into vaping this week as well.. I am looking for a way to quit cigarettes..

I purchased an iTaste VV v3.0 with a Kanger ProTank 2.. LOVE IT!!

It's not too big.. its very sleek looking has adjustable voltage and wattage and is simple to use!

I purchased one e-liq for it but I plan on purchasing some more.. have not decided where to buy my e-liq from. I want to get some non-nic ones as it will be the best way to weed me off my nicotine addiction

Funny enough i ended up going with the exact same set-up yesterday I should have all my stuff by Monday. The halo g6 is a great portable unit but defiantly not an all day vaping device IMO.

Thanks to madvapers.com great prices and hassle free shipping since it's coming from within Canada.

I haven't smoked since Sunday and I feel great about it.
    Concat likes this.

Full Member Verified Member flybykite's Avatar

Juicy Clear has some great juice and they are canadian. My Favorite is CFF Dark (Canadian Full Flavor Dark)

Full Member ECF Veteran Ramsay Bolton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retired1 View Post
    You can contact Canvape and ask them to bring the item to one of their flea market locations for weekend pickup.
    I was going to mention that, but you have to get your order in a couple of days in advance
    (So I've been told) and OP sounded like he wanted his stuff proto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast