Anyone ever had problems with Canvape? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Anyone ever had problems with Canvape?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

canvape has been around for a long time now, very popular, good service, only ordered from them 3 times, no problem whatsoever, sorry to hear you had much trouble with them :\

Vamo V5 Shrink + IGO-L + Kanthal 30g ~1.5 ohms + Rayon + NCR18650BD 3100mAh

I LOVE dealing with them in person in any flea market that I go to. They are incredibly friendly and very willing to help. They are always busy and there is always a line for service at their physical locations.

I have had almost ZERO luck contacting them via email. So I am just naturally assuming they are very very busy.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've never had a problem with Canvape. Great service, great prices. I think its awesome that they offered a refund or replacement without you having to send back the defective. Hopefully it shows up soon.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Battlelance View Post
    If anyone deserves a vacation, it's Tom. That guy is a machine and I'm pretty sure when he's working Mopar has him locked in the broom closet answering emails all day.

lol I thought Mopar WAS Tom...

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Talyon View Post
    I think it pretty good of them to even send a replacement as they don't make this stuff
    They don't make it but they resell it. The manufacturer gives them warranty on their devices so they can pass it on to the customer. Nothing lasts forever, specially batteries, but I think 2 weeks is pretty short.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonite View Post
    I think its awesome that they offered a refund or replacement without you having to send back the defective.
    I offered to send the defective one back so they can back charge their supplier. Never got a reply so I assume it's not worth it for them.

Wow, so much love for canvape.
    OK, so I guess for now I'll assume that:
    - I never got a reply to my email because Tom is on vacation
    - Snail mail takes more than 3 weeks for a 30km trip

Well, I'll post if I receive either the battery or even an email.

Yeah, they must be really busy, I got no reply from them either, (but my order randomly showed up today even though CP said that it's been successfully delivered last week). A while back I e-mailed them with some question and got a reply within a day, must be hectic over there right now. Sorry for your bad experience, I've been saying for a while that I wish all customer service was as good as Canvape and Jugheads. Nicest people I dealt with.
    SoUnique likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran StarDose's Avatar

Canvape has been great to me when something has gone wrong with my order which doesn't happen often. I pickup my orders from one of the market locations. As for Canada post my area atleast has had a problem with service the past week even missed a couple days of delivering mail and now its being delivered in the evening the past few days.
    Currently vaping on my nemesis/kfl setup

Full Member Verified Member

Canvape's been my go-to store for basics just about since I started vaping - about 7 orders in 6 mos. They (well Tom) has always answered my email questions promptly. But I'm beginning to have to look elsewhere as they are often out of stock of so many items and I can't find enough to buy to meet the minimum $150 order to get free shipping. (It used to be $100). Used to be able to meet the minimum easily just by buying topping off my orders with some more Halo juice, but the last few times I checked they were out of stock on all my favourite juices too. I've had two D0A batteries, and on the cheaper one, Tom just added a replacement on my next order, the other, a kit, I sent back for credit, and really couldn't find enough to buy to get the free ship option. So, in short, I like Canvape, and am hoping they will get the limited stock thing sorted out.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Have dealt with Tom and Canvape since they opened and always a pleasure to deal with. I've sent many friends there also and they've been very pleased with pricing and CS. Unfortunately on the very rare occasion something will fall thru the cracks and when Tom isn't around it's a HUGE impact on the business.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I hope you get delivery soon OP

I ordered some stuff from CanVape Tuesday night at about 11pm ... products arrived this morning.
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast