It's unfortunate but Canvape has had their American eLiquid orders held by the cbsa from what I've heard and that's why their out of stock on Halo and Hooligans products.
If I'm incorrect please correct.
Vapeing for Freedom
Wouldn't surprise me in the least. From talking with other vendors in the GTA, generally for every two orders they make, one is usually caught and sent back.
Canvape's customer service is amazing, Tom is seriously a legend. The problem with Canvape that I have is the quality of goods, a lot of stuff I've ordered from them, and countless orders for friends have had lousy stuff in them. Their e-juice selection is really really lousy too, nothing unique, I can DIY the same flavors (because i'ts easy to make a generic flavor).
If Canvape put some serious time or did a partnership with a juice chef in Canada they would do much better in the long run I think. But regardless, Canvape has always been great on their customer service as I said, Tom - The Legend.
So have you not tried Halo, Hooligan or Paradise Vapes juice? And if your that great of a DIYer, any chance of cloning Twisted Java, that stuff is awesome.
Originally Posted by Killustration
Last edited by SoUnique; 10-27-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Please PM me.
At this location:
Mississauga Flea Market:
3092 Mavis Road, Mississauga, On, L5C 1T8
Open: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Can you buy e-juice with nicotene ... or do you have to order online ?
Read https:// www.canvape.com/category-s/1890.htm
Originally Posted by Digital Doctor
Last edited by Battlelance; 10-30-2013 at 02:03 AM.
OK, here’s an update (my last one)
- Today, it has been exactly one month since I first contacted Canvape and that Tom said he would send a replacement.
- I never received a response to the email I sent on the 18th asking about the status which got me to start this thread in the first place.
- I sent another email on Monday asking again about the status for which I never received a response neither.
- I received the automatic email with the Canada Post link stating that my device was shipped yesterday and I should receive it today.
There are a few things here:
1) Yes, I will finally receive my replacement which is great
2) No, I am not happy the way things were handled
The things that bugs me the most in the whole story is not the price of the battery, receiving a replacement or not. It’s the principle and the way things were handled without any care or sense of customer service.
- They sell a product which comes with warranty and failed after 2 weeks. They should stand by it and replace it. It would have been totally acceptable for them to ask me to send the old one back (which I offered by the way)
- They said they would send a replacement but then never followed up to mention that it actually had been shipped. I’m the one that had to contact them a week later to follow up.
- They said they shipped snail mail. Fine by me, I understand them saving on shipping cost, especially for such a cheap item.
- Obviously, they never did because being 30km from Scarborough it should have arrived within 2 days and I never received anything a month later.
- I send an email 3 WEEKS later to ask for the status. This email gets ignored.
- I send another email 1 MONTH after the initial contact. This one also gets no reply.
- What I got is simply the shipping notice yesterday after my last email. That too me is a slap in the face, basically a way to say “shut your mouth and leave us the f....k alone now, you’ll get your stupid $10 battery”. Things happen all the time and it’s OK if this went to the cracks (specially since a few of you mentioned that they've been crazy busy lately) but never ONE single email to inform the customer? Really? Just sending the shipping notice? Really? Not an email from Tom explaining what happened or even an attempt of an apology after a full month?
I’m very happy for all of you that rave about Canvape and Tom and I wish to all of you that your business with them keeps on going great.
Everything was fine before placing the order, Tom was responding to all my questions within minutes since an order was coming. Then going from that to ignoring a customer because no money there? I say “the hell with them!”
It’s a real shame though because I went with them based on the recommendation of this forum. I placed my first ecig order with them for more than $150. The week I got my kit, I converted 2 of my co-worker to the ecig and recommended them Canvape. Each one of them also placed and order for over $150. One of my neighbors saw me vaping a few days ago and is thinking of giving it a shot, well guess what? I will not recommend Canvape. Now I’m at a time where I need to buy some backup Ego twist, a couple of backup chargers, a few extra Evods + Evod heads, Vivi Nova heads and some juice. Guess what? I will not go to Canvape. I’d rather pay a little extra and go to a company that actually cares for the customer.
I’m sure if they have some of their employees on this forum that they won’t really care for a single customer since it seems that pretty much all members on this forum are happy with them except one. But keep in mind one thing, more and more people switch from smoking to vaping every day. Vaping in a business that is growing, and it is growing mostly based on word-to-mouth.
Anyway, sorry for the long rant but I’m just really pissed right now.
As I said before, I wish you all to continue having great experience with Canvape. Me, I’m done with them. Time to move on.
Last edited by bdpf; 10-30-2013 at 03:16 PM.
You are not alone, bdpf. Me and another person that I know have experienced the same lack of customer service at CanVape and experienced the same scenario as you have had, more than once. That's all I will say on the matter. But I have moved on to other vendors who care.
Thanks for the heads up on canvapes....I know Rob at Madvapers answers me back within a hour.
I think I will avoid canvapes
Funny you mention that. Madvapers (aka Rob) was actually be the company I was going to order my first ecig kit from back in September.
I actually exchanged quite of bit of emails with Rob asking all kind of questions. He always answered very promptly and all his emails were full of useful info, never pushy, just info.
The only reason I ended up going with Canvape was because of this stupid mini Ego that has caused me so much grief. I wanted it and Madvaper didn't carry it. Madvaper will be my shop from now on.
Tags for this Thread