Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Best juice for Price

Quote Originally Posted by MadHacker View Post
    I wonder if analogs get lab tested to maintain there levels of poison.
    From Health Canada'a website I'm guessing they must but generate enough tax revenue to continue poisoning the consumer.

"Tobacco Reporting Regulations
    Under these regulations, tobacco manufacturers and importers must provide Health Canada with annual reports which include their sales data, manufacturing information, tobacco product ingredients, toxic constituents, toxic emissions, research activities and promotional activities."

Federal Regulations - Tobacco Legislation

Quote Originally Posted by F0ur2o View Post
    ejuiceejuice.com ...
    Too many eees.. juicyejuice

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Donovan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emag7311 View Post
    Too many eees.. juicyejuice
    It is ejuiceejuice.com. I manage the site. Juicy Ejuice is a different company.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolffy View Post
    The supplier I use has proper labeling (as is the law in Canada) and has samples lab tested on a regular basis to ensure the purity/quality of ingredients.

I started vaping to eliminate some pretty noxious substances from my lungs. I'll be damned if I'll take a chance on someone using bargain basement priced ingredients that are not being tested to make my juice.

Lets be honest, some people lack scruples, even business owners. (where's that shock/surprised emotioncon when you really need it?) I'm not very good at identifying them even when I meet them in person never mind by simply reading an email. A lab report from a certified lab is something I can believe in.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying any supplier mentioned is a bad person, but I don't know any of them personally either.
    I'll vouch for the dude in Aldergrove. Very knowledgeable guy. Started vaping for the same reasons you mentioned. Makes great juice and does it ethically. USP grade ingredients. No food colouring. The whole nine yards. Only made to order. His product is labeled and is really good. I'm not promoting him. Just saying that the people who find him keep going back. I hope his business grows to the point where he will get a website up.
    Last edited by TwoDogsVanvouver; 02-05-2014 at 05:12 AM.
    incognyto likes this.

Stinky Canuck has some great juices and reasonable prices.

I'M in Aldergrove!!! NEED .... MORE .... JUICE!!! I want this dudes info!!! leave it to me to figure out if its legit or not ... :P

otherwise I'll have to search harder for local places to get ejuice.... rather not drive to surrey though. anyone know of decent spots in malls or something that may have some nice tasty ejuice!? just mixed apple pie / mr peppa / root beer .... very interesting ...

got the kangertech evod usb 1000mah from canvape .... waited wayyyyyyy to long .... very happy though .... not ordering juice from that far!
    need new atomizer!!! this ones kinda hokey!! its kangertech but 3.95 cheap hahahahaha

just went and got hooked up crazy at CEVstore on hastings (canadian electronics vapor) super super happy!!!!

dudes know there ....! decent equipment prices! juice was decent 10m-8.50 4x10ml-30 30ml-20... i only got butterscotch pudding but HOLY .... balls its killer!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234