Anyone use 0 nic ejuice?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Anyone use 0 nic ejuice?

Default Anyone use 0 nic ejuice?

I was just wondering how many people use nic free ejuice, and what canadian vendors sell it cheaper than the juices with nic in them.

Thanks
    ForeverDiving likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member Cullin Kin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I use nic free e-juice! The flavor is absolutely amazing! As for your other question, I have no idea. I'm sorry.
    ​Hey! Sooo... My debut album... It's called 'Shift' and I would love it if you all checked it out! iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, everywhere, just search 'Cullin Kin' Your support truly means the world!

Super Member ECF Veteran viktor's Avatar

If you are free of nicotine dependency why do you bother with e-cigs at all? Leave it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I doubt you will find many vendors with lower prices on no nic juice. Nicotine is a very small percentage of a juice and cost to a vendor is minimal. For example the nicotine in my DIY 12mg is less than a penny a ml and I'm sure a vendor is less than that.
    Last edited by AzPlumber; 08-20-2014 at 05:28 PM.
    Towmotor likes this.
    No Matter How Good She Looks, Someone Somewhere Is Tired Of Her Crap

The reason a lot of people DIY is so that they can eventually ween themselves down to zero nic. Although I'm not there yet I make a batch of no nic to vape in the afternoon because thats when I tend to chain vape and I'll get a nic headache otherwise lol try CRAVE eliquid in Vancouver. $$$ but all natural and I believe no nic.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The real reason a lot of people DIY is to save money. You can always order 0 nic from vendors.

I'm still at 12mg nic, I like the throat hit from the nicotine. Weirdly I can also vape 100% PG unflavored and it's not that bad
    Ryedan likes this.

Vamo V5 Shrink + IGO-L + Kanthal 30g ~1.5 ohms + Rayon + NCR18650BD 3100mAh

Just made my first batch of 0 nic, feel like I am ready to step down to that level, hoping I am right. Will take a full tank to work tomorrow and see how it goes. And yes, I will bring a 2nd tank with a nic infused juice just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by viktor View Post
    If you are free of nicotine dependency why do you bother with e-cigs at all? Leave it.
    [edited]

If it was only about nicotine dependency we could all quit by using the patch.
    Last edited by retired1; 08-25-2014 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Read the rules please. Attack the post, not the poster
    Ramsay Bolton, Zurd and vexxis like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I often buy 0mg of the same flavour as some with nicotine. I started with 24mg but now am down to 12 but have some 24mg left, so a 50/50 mix of 24/0 yields 12mg. I also add some to my 12mg (taking it down to 8 or so) for use if I'm going to be vaping more than normal (like watching a movie, etc.).
    Ryedan likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by viktor View Post
    I've been vaping almost exclusively zero nic juice for going on a couple of years now. I also drink decaff coffee. Vaping is not about the nic for everyone just like drinking coffee is not about the caffeine for everyone.

Vape on my friend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast