Nic E-juice in Canada - anyone found any ?

Thread: Nic E-juice in Canada - anyone found any ?

Default Nic E-juice in Canada - anyone found any ?

If anyone has found a supplier of juice with nicotine within Canada (to avoid bloody customs seizure) would you PLEASE PM me ? I'm hearing shipments from the US and China are being confiscated, and that can get very expensive. THANK YOU. I'm sure this is a common question, but I haven't had time to go through every thread, so please forgive me if I am repeating others' requests for info.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

PM has been sent

Can you just post the answer in the thread? If not can you pm me?

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Just read this forum man, there are like 20 Canadian suppliers of e juice whith nic.

R.

Well Canada is kinda sticky right now cause they are clamping down the boarder on liquid nicotine. Which is making a lot of Canadian supplier shut down their nicotine end of things. But hey, maybe your right, maybe I ain't done enough research yet.

Senior Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by andypacer View Post
    Well Canada is kinda sticky right now cause they are clamping down the boarder on liquid nicotine. Which is making a lot of Canadian supplier shut down their nicotine end of things. But hey, maybe your right, maybe I ain't done enough research yet.
    alot of suppliers?
    All of 2 that i know of received cease and desist warnings to remove any product containing nicotine.
    Plus it seems every week another new supplier pops up.
    We're not screwed yet, there are still quite a few to choose from...

Yeah, I think I kind of jumped the gun with that one. I've found quite a few so far. It was in reading nicfitnations post on his page that I got worried. And then I read all the replies and it made it sound quite dire. I myself have been ordering from a site in the states, but I haven't placed an order in the last couple months and I thought maybe something had changed in that time. Anyway. I'll keep ordering from my trusty state supplier but I'm looking for a Canadian supplier of kr808d-1 carts or juice for my friend because they're having trouble getting vapor4life across the boarder.

Senior Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Cdnvapor carries the kr808 cartos I believe and ejuice......

Moved On

There are vendors that sell nic juice in the Canadian Suppliers sub-forum. Just take some time and click on the links to their web sites.