**Official www.vaporus.com Thread** - Page 15
Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: **Official www.vaporus.com Thread**

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hmmm I wonder what kind of vapeiversary gift I could justify for myself in a month. Four and a half months will be worthy of celebrating right????

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by IT_guy View Post
    Hmmm I wonder what kind of vapeiversary gift I could justify for myself in a month. Four and a half months will be worthy of celebrating right????
    Absolutely! I believe four and a half months is the cellophane anniversary. What you treat yourself to of course depends on what you already have and what you bought for your rubber band anniversary (that was two months and a week). But at this stage, I think a nice mod is in order. And EVO maybe, though there have been some issues with them. (However Song will certainly take care of it if you do run into problems with it.) An EVO with a 1.5ohm carto tank (and spare cartos) is currently my favourite way to vape.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
    Absolutely! I believe four and a half months is the cellophane anniversary. What you treat yourself to of course depends on what you already have and what you bought for your rubber band anniversary (that was two months and a week). But at this stage, I think a nice mod is in order. And EVO maybe, though there have been some issues with them. (However Song will certainly take care of it if you do run into problems with it.) An EVO with a 1.5ohm carto tank (and spare cartos) is currently my favourite way to vape.
    Song has already helped me add an EVO to my collection. I'm hoping the cellophane anniversary will be whatever he's keeping secret from us!

In all seriousness I think I got lucky with my evo, its a v1 and I haven't had any issues with it. I've had it for about 2 months now so does that mean I'm out of the woods?

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Song has already helped me add an EVO to my collection. I'm hoping the cellophane anniversary will be whatever he's keeping secret from us!

In all seriousness I think I got lucky with my evo, its a v1 and I haven't had any issues with it. I've had it for about 2 months now so does that mean I'm out of the woods?
    Probably. I've had mine for a little over two months as well and no issues yet. I'm using it with my hotspring mod, though I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think that probably means we've got good ones. At least I hope so. I think I'll cry if this one dies.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

have to get me some more of that hawaiian punch, I am liking that juice in my DCT right now, and hopefully you will have some strawberry in this time!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Song's Avatar

You out of the woods as long as u don't put a super low ohms carto on it, those will kill the evo like it kills egos ( had a .8 ohm one burn out 3 evos before I decided to check it) we have some better vvs on the way that won't cost a arm n a leg like the vmax using single batts too.

I'm keeping some these a secret because the products where revealed in confidence, they don't really want others to start copying it like its going out of style before they even bring it out lol. Plus I have to admit it does give me a advantage in the market too lol

Quote Originally Posted by therealcmac View Post
    have to get me some more of that hawaiian punch, I am liking that juice in my DCT right now, and hopefully you will have some strawberry in this time!
    U should try jabbas n black cherry tab, I'm hooked on these 2 right now lol

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    U should try jabbas n black cherry tab, I'm hooked on these 2 right now lol
    I don't do tobacco man, I haven't smoked for years so it doesn't sit well with my taste profile, you did actually send me a sample of the black cherry tab, I really liked the cherry flavor.....but not the "tab" haha. I will stick with my fruity vapes

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    we have some better vvs on the way that won't cost a arm n a leg like the vmax using single batts too.

I'm keeping some these a secret because the products where revealed in confidence, they don't really want others to start copying it like its going out of style before they even bring it out lol. Plus I have to admit it does give me a advantage in the market too lol
    All this teasing man! I MUST know what this is!! Can't wait to hear some more news on the VVSecret

Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi Song I set up the Vape meet for a week after you come back hope you can make it.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Song's Avatar

Hah the first vv is just a improvement over a well know device, I picked it over the vmax because honestly I think the vmax is a bit to expensive for a Pwm device. Other vv mods are in the works thou