Presented by The Gentlemen's Reserve
HOW THE CONTEST WORKS
This is an easter egg hunt. The easter eggs are images (of easter eggs!) that will be randomly placed on publicly accessible pages of our website. Even we do not know what pages they are to be placed on, it is randomly generated. To participate you need an ECF account and the time to search our website!
The contest will begin at 10:00am Pacific Standard Time, April 8th, and will end when all the available easter eggs have been claimed.
To claim an easter egg you must be the first person to post the unique code found with the easter egg into THIS THREAD. Therefore you will need an ECF account to participate in this contest, if you do not have one go sign up now and make several posts in the newbies area so you can participate in this contest and become a member of a great community.
Easter Bunny (1 available) = Winners choice of eGo-C starter kit OR High Voltage 601 USB ePipe starter kit
Easter Egg Clusters (2 available) = Winners choice of x1 30ml + x1 5ml of juice
Easter Eggs (10 available) = Winners choice of 1 30ml of juice
13 total prizes, for a possible range of 6-13 winners with prize limits shown below in rules. Free standard S&H is included for all winners.
1) Contest is open ONLY to residents of Canada 19 years of age or older only, sorry!
2) To claim an easter egg you must be the first person to post the unique code found with the easter egg in the official GRBC Easter Egg Hunting thread found on ECF. Whoever posts it first in the thread wins it so long as they do not violate other rules.
3) There is a PRIZE LIMIT of 2 easter egg codes allowed per person + everyone has a chance to find the Easter Bunny. Once you've posted 2 codes, you have accepted those prizes, but you are still a contender to find the easter bunny if not found yet.
4) You CANNOT edit your post after publishing it, anyone who does will have their eggs revoked!! If you post after you found just 1 egg code, you can make a new post with the second that you find, but do NOT edit any of your posts in the thread at any time.
5) After all the prizes have been found the contest will end. Winners will be contacted on ECF via private message as soon as possible for further instructions on claiming their prizes.
This won't be very challenging so if you can click a button a few times you can potentially win some stuff! HAPPY HUNTING EVERYONE!!