Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!

Unregistered Supplier

Cool Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!

WELCOME!
    ..Your one-stop-shop for all your Canadian Vaping Needs........Say it.......Believe it.....Achieve it! ... "making the switch to electronic cigarettes" ... (We’re not just blowing smoke, either. Because we don’t smoke. We Vape

Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!-web-vibe-a1-q-smoking.jpg CITYNICFIT.COM 6132995055 [email protected]
    JSB/INNOKIN/EGO/OVAL/+MORE
    THANK YOU!

Name:  toast.gif
Views: 1559
Size:  2.2 KB
    150+ NIC-FIX FLAVORS.... FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CHECK US OUT WERE NEW!

ALSO LISTED IN: http://vibemarketing.squarespace.com...itynicfit.html
    Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!-christ-tree-fotolabpm150flagcanotgat.jpg

Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!-if-we-cant-get-8-.jpg THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS ...Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!-elips2-x6-2012-new-choice-3-flavors-1-touch-new-.jpg
    Last edited by Vapor Barclay; 12-20-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Unregistered Supplier

NEW DARTH VAPOR FLAVOR ..MAY THE CNF FORCE BE WITH YOU ! http://citynicfit.com/product/cityni...ubble-tobacco/ "making the switch to electronic cigarettes" ... (We’re not just blowing smoke, either. Because we don’t smoke. We Vape

Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!-dvju.jpg So, you want ONE OF the best Tob-DBLBL E CIG juice on the planet?

THIS TOBACCO IS A CNF SPECIAL 3 TOB+DOUBLE-BUBBLE-GUM GOOD ..ITS A ALL DAY VAPE!
    Last edited by Vapor Barclay; 12-20-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Unregistered Supplier

NEW-CityNicFit #1Dragons Breath electronic cigarette Vapor e-juice +flavor/dr- tear/dr -eye

#1 sweet dragon fruit flavor… + little CNF Magic EXTRA flavor BUBBLE BUBBLE ! ONLY AT CITYNICFIT.. Nothing like any other dragon breath you have tried!

LINK- http://citynicfit.com/product/cnf-dr...h-vapor-juice/

Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!-dragons-breath-x200.jpg .. HOLD ON TO THIS ONE WITH (2) HANDS! ENJOY!

JSB/INNOKIN/EGO/OVAL/+MORE Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!-vgokin-new.jpg
    Last edited by Vapor Barclay; 12-20-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Unregistered Supplier

Applewood-TB #1 TB -Seller!

CITYNICFIT # 1 Seller Its TOBACCO With a Hint Of Apple.. MM Good!

Designed by our very own CNF, this is one vapor juice that’s certain to bring a smile to your face.

Our e-liquid refills are each handpicked, we use the highest quality ingredients, recipes, and flavors to ensure a smooth smoking experience for our customers.

TH = Troat Hit.

Select your TH level carefully, the throat hit level controls how strong each of your puffs will be!

Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!-applewoodtb.jpg - http://citynicfit.com/product/applewood/

THANK YOU ...ENJOY! Name:  001_smile.gif
Views: 1448
Size:  699 Bytes

JSB/INNOKIN/EGO/OVAL/+MORE 150 NIC-FIX FLAVORS

Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!-aio-pcc-e-cig-kit.jpg .... Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!-leo-pro-tank...jpg ....Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!-itase-express-kit.jpg ..
    Last edited by Vapor Barclay; 12-20-2012 at 02:16 PM.

canada suppliers list..way to go rod...i am hoping this is the place to ask other people what their
    favorite citynicfit flavour is...mine is dragonsbreath and i know i am not alone....hope u all take the time to comment
    on rodneys promptness and level of service.....i am completely satisfied....smoke free 6mos(cept 4 time my battery died at work
    mybad)....and i couldnt have done it without rods attention
    Vapor Barclay likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey! glad to see yet another Canadian company!
    Vapor Barclay likes this.

Unregistered Supplier

HELLO MY FRIEND SO GLAD CITYNICFIT "ME" COULD HELP YOU ...WAS HAPPY TO
    Glad you were satisfied with the flavor's and quick service ,and MORE than that good to see you Smoke free !!

I love what im doing feel good helping new and old friends ..LIVE LONGER!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A LONG HAPPY NEW YEAR..
    CHEERS!

RODNEY
    CITYNICFIT.... ....please check out our Signature EJuices 'House Favorites' ... http://citynicfit.com/catalog/house-favorites/
    mini vivi nova in!!
    Last edited by Vapor Barclay; 12-21-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Unregistered Supplier

THANK YOU therealcmac FOR THE WELCOME!
    LOOKING FORWARD TO HELPING WITH ALL The VAPOR FANS NEEDS...TO A KICK ... 2013!

ROD ..MERRY X-MAS
    citynicfit
    LIVE LONGER!
    AND WE ARE NOT LIKE I READ IN ECF CANADA ALL JOYTECH WORLD IN NO WAY ,WE HAVE VARIATION OF GEAR JSB/INNOKIN/EGO/OVAL/+MORE

P.S. were new so if there is anything i can do to make things better, or mistakes you might see would appreciate the tip's ..thanks
    Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!-canada-icon.jpg
    Last edited by Vapor Barclay; 12-21-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Unregistered Supplier

TO ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ME AND CITYNICFIT
    Thank you for your support ...Live Longer!!

Rodney...

OUR FIRST BIG SNOW FALL OF THE YEAR ..BE SAFE MY CANADIAN FRIENDS! A WHITE X-MASS

http://citynicfit.com/catalog/house-favorites/

mini vivi nova in!!
    Last edited by Vapor Barclay; 12-21-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Unregistered Supplier

CityNicFit- MINI Vivi Nova long wicks Electronic cigarette Tank System Changeable

http://citynicfit.com/product/viva-nova-cart-1soon/

Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!-promotion-vivi-nova-288x202.jpg ...There in $8... thank you ...Happy Holidays

Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!-sigcnftryharder.jpg CHEERS!
    Last edited by Vapor Barclay; 12-23-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast