**official canvape.com thread** - Part 2 - Page 11
Page 11 of 266 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree1605Likes

Thread: **official canvape.com thread** - Part 2

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mopar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurtus View Post
    Hey Mopar, whats so special about this running at 4.5v over a LT running at 4.5v with lets say a single coil 2.5ohm carto at 4.5(this should be within the LT limits), as far as I know if you have the same voltage and not pushing over 2.5a it should vape the same(which you wont with a 2.5ohm carto on the lavatube at 4.5v)? Don't get me wrong here, I'm just trying to justify why I "need" to buy one lol........and I'm going to on Monday regardless of the answer hahaha!!
    I don't know it's just different. Something to do with the programming and sending extra pulses or something it just kicks my .... Everything else is no good anymore. So people if you don't want to discard all your other pv's don't get one and you'll never know what your missing out on hat trick 3 posts in a row.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mopar View Post
    PS therealmac love the new avatar!
    Thanks. Took that at work this morning while vaping on the VMax Thought it was time to retire the Smoking Chickenfish
    ChellyNelly likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just noticed that when the remaining battery voltage drops below 4volts you will get a "Lo" indicator on the LED read out, also it will cut power to the carto momentarily in case you are not looking at the display, so you will know that it is time to change batteries.

EDIT: I was mistaken, I took another look and it was actually reading 6.6volts when it was giving me the Lo message....It was late and I had too much vape lol, pretty sure I mistakenly was looking at my voltage output DUH
    Last edited by therealcmac; 05-06-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FisherPal View Post
    Chelly - are these the ones? 510 XL CE3 Smokymizer Bottom Coil 5 Pack

They sound VERY interesting indeed. Much as I like my little V510's, it does get a tad tedious with the tipping sometimes. Would love something that vaped like a champ, produced the flavor I want and that I didn't have to tip to wet.
    Those are the ones. They don't hold much, much like the V510, so I'm filling a lot. I'm trying to figure out how I could make a tank enclosure for them or something like that. They really do perform wonderfully, so long as you get the fill right. Putting that condom on the threads as far as it'll go before you pull the plug out is key to create a vacuum and ensure no leakage. That was the biggest complaint from people with these, that they just pour out the juice you put it. Glad I could figure it out, I feel smart! lol

Banner courtesy of a wonderful ECF member :)
    (✌゚∀゚)☞

Adam any timeline on having the v2 of the star dusts with the long wick? Will stop the tipping issues.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ChellyNelly View Post
    Those are the ones. They don't hold much, much like the V510, so I'm filling a lot. I'm trying to figure out how I could make a tank enclosure for them or something like that. They really do perform wonderfully, so long as you get the fill right. Putting that condom on the threads as far as it'll go before you pull the plug out is key to create a vacuum and ensure no leakage. That was the biggest complaint from people with these, that they just pour out the juice you put it. Glad I could figure it out, I feel smart! lol
    If you want to make it into a tank Eric (mindfield) did a video on how to make a ce2 extreme into a tank. You could use the same idea for the ce3
    ChellyNelly likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mopar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canap View Post
    Adam any timeline on having the v2 of the star dusts with the long wick? Will stop the tipping issues.
    The manu's are so busy right now I'm having trouble giving them my money and lead times are crazy so I'm going to have to go back to a no promise when stuff is going to hit the sit. But if you vape the normal stardust like you wanted to like you first vaped horizontal like an analog they don't leak and won't ever get a dry hit.

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by therealcmac View Post
    Just noticed that when the remaining battery voltage drops below 4volts you will get a "Lo" indicator on the LED read out, also it will cut power to the carto momentarily in case you are not looking at the display, so you will know that it is time to change batteries.
    Is that 4V under load? 'Cos that 2V per cell which sounds dangerously low for resting state voltage.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mopar View Post
    The manu's are so busy right now I'm having trouble giving them my money and lead times are crazy so I'm going to have to go back to a no promise when stuff is going to hit the sit. But if you vape the normal stardust like you wanted to like you first vaped horizontal like an analog they don't leak and won't ever get a dry hit.
    Apparently the new longer wick SD's also have better plastic, promising less sensitivity to aggressive juices. I'm waiting for these too as thus far I've been avoiding buying citrus and cinnamon based flavours, which I'd really like to try.

I just don't know how our ecig vendors manage to stay sane with the technological pace of equipment these days. I'd imagine that just when you order 500 of something, it seems the next month a newer and better version is out.

Door is wide open here to comment on Mopar's level of sanity...hehe.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Think it should be 6v. Just watched pbusardo's review on the VMax. Looks like it's doing the same thing with the PWM as the EVO, but it's not represented well with the voltage setting on the unit. IE, you set it to 3v and it's more like a 4.2v vape. Can't catch the review on youtube due to issues with uploading longer videos right now, but he has it on his site.

Taste Your Juice | THE V-MAX BY SMOKTECH

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
    Is that 4V under load? 'Cos that 2V per cell which sounds dangerously low for resting state voltage.