**official canvape.com thread** - Part 2 - Page 263
Page 263 of 266 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266 LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2660
Like Tree1607Likes

Thread: **official canvape.com thread** - Part 2

Love Canvape, spent like $1100 in the last few months there (not including tax and shipping...) and I think I probably add things to a cart on a daily basis I keep planning on doing some reviews but I work too damn much. Are you planning on selling any DNA devices any time soon?
    mopar likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

lol am into 500.00 over the past 60 days @ canvape but most of that was "startup" costs

what i am really hoping they start to carry is bulk sizes in ejuice i have a couple favorites there
    mopar likes this.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mopar's Avatar

DNA on the way orders were placed and production hold up's blah blah blah. Just keep ordering, seeming how they all probably come out of the same factory we will be stocked to the .... soon!

lol i clicked the under "19 button" for ....s and giggles and it brought me to disney india. Is there any words if Canvape will carry the Joyetech Delta?

Joyetech is really into offline business right now. I love joyetech but it is hard for us to expand our joyetech offerings because we don't currently fit in their forward looking direction of Retail focus I like mass market, good quality and affordable pricing. They aren't exactly staring me in the eye balls right now but if they ever shift back to the masses opposed to boutique shopping you'll see canvape pick up everything they manufacture as we have done in the past and up to the Evic and older currently.

I got my tobeco dna 30 from canvape and its working ok except for after I screwed down my fogger v4 it seems the pin on the mod is pushed in and now my drippers don't make connection properly... is the 510 pin supposed to be floating? I hope I didn't mess it up. (right after I got it you stocked hana clones though... I'm fighting the urge to get one and just use this for my foggers)

Frosty has been playing with the tobeco tube. I haven't had time to get my hands on one shoot him an e-mail at [email protected] and he can help you directly. I'm going mod shopping tomorrow I broke almost everything in my arsenal the last month down to a sketchy SID, MVP with no display and my mech's. Gl30 calling my name....

The GL30 looks interesting. It should function identical to the Sigelei 30W.

Quote Originally Posted by stanthemanchan View Post
    The GL30 looks interesting. It should function identical to the Sigelei 30W.
    Have those coming too

Will the Sigelei 30W be the same price as the GL30? Any idea how soon it will be coming in?