DIY Mixoligy Lab - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 106
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: DIY Mixoligy Lab

  1. #21
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    190

    Default

    canvape pfs chai 80 percent
    canvape pfs hazelnut 5 percent
    canvape pfs apricot 15 percent

    8 percent in 50/50 vg/pg base

    to garner support from the typical hardcore ecig enthusiast I shall name this juice - flaming bloody skull with tatooed naked goth girl wearing an iron glove, engulfed by a smoky devil water fall.

    Wow, not many entries, odds are good!
    Last edited by darren molnar; 12-14-2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: forgot to name it!
    chagrin, IT_guy and NickFit like this.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    IT_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darren molnar View Post
    canvape pfs chai 80 percent
    canvape pfs hazelnut 5 percent
    canvape pfs apricot 15 percent

    8 percent in 50/50 vg/pg base

    to garner support from the typical hardcore ecig enthusiast I shall name this juice - flaming bloody skull with tatooed naked goth girl wearing an iron glove, engulfed by a smoky devil water fall.

    Wow, not many entries, odds are good!
    I love me some flaming bloody skull with tattooed naked Goth girl wearing an iron glove, engulfed by a Smokey devil water fall

    I think we have a winner!
    Last edited by IT_guy; 12-14-2012 at 08:42 PM.
    darren molnar likes this.

  3. #23
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    northofamerica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Saskatoon
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IT_guy View Post
    I love me some flaming bloody skull with tattooed naked Goth girl wearing an iron glove, engulfed by a Smokey devil water fall

    I think we have a winner!
    OMG Saskatoon represent!
    mopar and darren molnar like this.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    brinks7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Belleville ON
    Posts
    221

    Default

    The canvape pfs flvours what strength are they what are people mixing at. Are we talking 5% or are we talking 20%. Have a bunch at the house but dont want to waste it. If it helps I mix capella strawberry at 15%

  5. #25
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    zer0ith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario
    Posts
    2,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brinks7 View Post
    The canvape pfs flvours what strength are they what are people mixing at. Are we talking 5% or are we talking 20%. Have a bunch at the house but dont want to waste it. If it helps I mix capella strawberry at 15%
    I've been mixing all my juice at 15%


  6. #26
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    brinks7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Belleville ON
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zer0ith View Post
    I've been mixing all my juice at 15%
    Thanks Zero I will give it a try.

  7. #27
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    northofamerica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Saskatoon
    Posts
    448

    Default

    The peach and watermelon was around 18% for me. I run sweet strawberry capella at 12% alone for comparison.
    The PFS peach by itself doesn't have enough oomph to me. My Peachgasm mix is now 8% Peach PFS and 7% peaches and cream Capella.
    Last edited by northofamerica; 12-17-2012 at 05:31 AM.

  8. #28
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    northofamerica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Saskatoon
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Recipe time..

    Sweedish Pearries.

    6% Pear - PFS
    7% Sweedish fIsh - FW
    2% Harvest berry - Capella

  9. #29
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mopar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,983

    Default

    Man you guys need to get off your butts free eVic within 5 days this thread sucks

  10. #30
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    190

    Default

    flavor west cinnamon 10%
    lorann cotton candy 5%
    capella toasted almond 40%
    lorann pecan 45%

    Entry no.2.

    To garner favour from another segment of the community, I call this one "Here is my dog, I love him. Here are some pictures of him doing absolutely nothing because, well, he's a dog."

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks