DIY Mixoligy Lab
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: DIY Mixoligy Lab

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default DIY Mixoligy Lab

With the great selection of flavour concentrates/DIY juice creating supplies CANVAPE carries, it would be nice to have our own spot we can share some of our mixoligy experiences, and in my case, get some help from the more experienced.

-I want to try making juice, what do I need?

-Yes, taste is subjective, but I like to hear different opinions of a flavour anyway, and how it mixes up with other flavours.

-Easy does it. It's not required to have a bunch of different flavours to make an excellent juice. Sometimes 1 or 2 cut it.

-Some of us like nic in our juice. If not handled properly, it's dangerous. Lets keep each other safe while we create.

-Jazzing up pre-made juice? HellzBellz Yaaa. All the reviews said it was to die for, but, um, for me.....it's lacking....something.

-Additives? Oh, like sweet, sour, tart, well that makes sense.

-I really want to make this juice but it's measured in %. Can I convert it to mls?

Creating vapeable juice comes naturally to some, for other it's the start of what seems to be a list of never ending questions. Lets share the basics with each other, provide the foundation and see where that leads.

You just never know what we could create with A Little Help From Our Friends.

I am interested in trying some DIY ejuice but still not quite sure. Would like to see some comments from people that have doe it and some simple directions.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mopar's Avatar

Well in that case lets run a contest

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm just starting out so take this with a grain of salt.

It's not rocket science. You don't have to make your own flavours, you just buy flavours and add drops to your base.

Start by mixing an unflavoured juice at your nic level and vape it to get a base line. I'm surprised how much I like unflavoured juice. It's one of my "flavours" now.

Get some single flavours you like to start with and add some . If you like colas, get some colas.

Shake, vape.

I don't like stong flavours and I'm not a 'super taster" so I'm finding it rather easy to get some good vapable stuff going. A few drops of flavour to my base and I'm happy.
    Harlen likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

So what did I win Mopar

ECF Veteran

Darren is right. Start off with single flavours. Mix up a 3ml bottle. Vape it see if you like it.

After a while start combining 2 flavours together (in your 3ml test batches).

Oh and words of wisdom from a great guy. Write your recipe down!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mopar's Avatar

Ok gonna do a contest for an eVic with a DIY element.

What do you guys think? Get people to post their recipes then we vote on which one we think is the best at the end? Or I decide and give it to one of our best customers like normal

ECF Veteran

I take the same approach to mixing juice as I do cooking. I can hold my own in the kitchen & put out a pretty decent spread.

But mixing good juice, the stuff with pizazz and a wow factor, not yet. I want to have complexity in what I mix. So for me, it is rocket science.

I have mixed vapeable juice, but it always seems to be lacking something.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

There might not be enough canvape regulars/DIY-ers, but it could work. Letting the general population vote seems to get messy a lot too and people try to cheat.

I wonder if therealcmac, mindfield and perhaps a third person could do the judging.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

One important thing with the DIY (And it was mentioned by Zero) is write your recipies down! I have a spreadsheet on the go with everything good, bad or ugly with notes. Helps with organization.

Also, get yourself a copy of the Ejuice me up software eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator Mopar has a link on the Canvape site as well. If anyone wants to try a fantastic Wildberry mix:
    All TPA Flavours
    Blueberry 5%
    BlackBerry 7%
    Strawberry 8%
    Menthol 1% (optional)

Enjoy!
    SoUnique likes this.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast