Halo/some other crap has arrived.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Halo/some other crap has arrived.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mopar's Avatar

Default Halo/some other crap has arrived.

We have oodles of Halo now every strength and flavour available for us to bring in. So busy today didn't have time to nab a bottle of Tribecca yet for myself

Also got the 1300mAh VV Revolver eGo (aka vision spinner) $19.95!

All the Vamo's have steel buttons now.

World premiere of the Eigate 808d SEALED 65mm battery so you can use them as spares and replacements for the Innokin AIO. The 65mm battery also allows the lid to close on the mega 808d pcc we carry. Anyone that got the kit with 180mAh batteries and can't close the lid while charging can have a set of the new 65mm FREE and keep the ones you have been using of course.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm think that's about it other then a few other tid bits and restocks.

A couple things have been put on hold while we adjust to all our new customers that have been stopping by since ECF has bestowed the honor of us being a Forum Supplier.

I didn't have time the other day to thank ECF and all our great customers that have been with us for over a year now. Your support and dedication is making the horizon in Canada brighter for all vapors.

Just when i thought canvape couldnt get better, got halo now my fav e luqid. All other stores dont exist to me anymore lol

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Very nice - my only complaint is that you got Halo a few days after I placed my order. I gotta get some Tribecca in my next order.
    SoUnique likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Same here chagrin, looks like trying to control my canvape ordering is blown.

Guess I have to go put an order together.....again
    Quote Originally Posted by chagrin View Post
    Very nice - my only complaint is that you got Halo a few days after I placed my order. I gotta get some Tribecca in my next order.

ECF Veteran

Has anyone tried the Twisted Java, gawd is sounds so good, just wondering if there's much of a mint taste in it. I love mint, but can't seem to vape in.

ECF Veteran

Hey Mopar, when you add Belgian Coco to your wish list or cart the wrong mg gets added.

ECF Veteran
    SoUnique likes this.

"Deos fortioribus adesse." - Tacitus

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Anyone have an opinion about the Halo Captain Jack? I am thinking of trying ...

Regards,
    Tom

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mopar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chagrin View Post
    haha that always happens so new stuff all the time

Quote Originally Posted by SoUnique View Post
    Hey Mopar, when you add Belgian Coco to your wish list or cart the wrong mg gets added.
    Fixed! Thanks for the heads up.

It pushes itself sales are brisk.

We do have to up the MSRP to $19.99 because another beloved Canadian Supplier that likes to lurk on our site reported that we were selling for less then MSRP. Imagine that! Nice thing is later in the day they placed an order with us(not for Halo). So we spoke to the goods folks at Halo and they agree that we should be at the $19.99. They also agree to the fact that Canadians should have access to their product without worrying about customs at the same price so we will be running sales in tandem with them. If Halo is on sale in the US we will have the same sale but with our normal shipping rates(over $100 free expedited because we get dinged so hard on shipping $) Going to have to figure it out but wanted you all to know that the site pricing will be bumped today in the next few hours.

ECF Veteran

awesome wanted to try some Halo..wish they did 10ml bottles to try em all..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast