SmokTech E-pipe + Kick - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: SmokTech E-pipe + Kick

  1. #11
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullknight View Post
    The Sigelei kick clone has a cutoff of about 3-3.2. The Smoktech kick clone about the same or a little higher. Both run longer.
    I saw that the crown shuts off at 3. Any idea what the puff count difference would be between an insert that shuts off at 3.5 and one that shuts off at 3. I'm pretty green to this battery side of vaping. Before this I was just using ego twists.

  2. #12
    Super Member ECF Veteran Fullknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonite View Post
    I saw that the crown shuts off at 3. Any idea what the puff count difference would be between an insert that shuts off at 3.5 and one that shuts off at 3. I'm pretty green to this battery side of vaping. Before this I was just using ego twists.
    Maybe another 30-90 minutes not sure?
    I like them all.

  3. #13
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Hey all, just a few questions for those of you that have the Smoktech e-Pipe.

    -Have any of you been able to use the Kanger Protank 2 on it?

    -How are you supposed to know when the battery is depleted? I'm looking into getting one of these but I've always been afraid to use mechanical mods due to the fact that I wouldn't be able to check battery voltage remaining. Any suggestions on how to do so?

    -Overall, is this device any good? I've got a Vamo V2, and I'm just looking for something to use when I'm not lugging around my giant Vamo. Did it live up to your expectations?

    Andn one last thing I'm gonna throw out there just as a suggestion to those of you who own one of these, I would recommend a safety fuse just to stay on the safe side, here's a link to one from smoktech on discountvapers:
    Smoktech Safety Fuse
    Fullknight likes this.

  4. #14
    Ultra Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullknight View Post
    The Sigelei kick clone has a cutoff of about 3-3.2. The Smoktech kick clone about the same or a little higher. Both run longer.
    My Smok kick cuts off around 3.6 to 3.4.

    I've read on ECF that the NHaler Silencer (VV adapter) has a 3v cutoff?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Zak Black View Post
    Have any of you been able to use the Kanger Protank 2 on it?
    Here's a photo of it with the Protank I. The Protank II should work as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Zak Black View Post
    How are you supposed to know when the battery is depleted? I'm looking into getting one of these but I've always been afraid to use mechanical mods due to the fact that I wouldn't be able to check battery voltage remaining. Any suggestions on how to do so?
    You could take the battery out to test it as performance diminishes or use it with a device that has a cutoff, such as the NHaler Silencer. NHaler also has a chrome extender that might allow for use of a kick, which has a low voltage cutoff. (I have not used these products myself.)
    Fullknight likes this.

  5. #15
    Ultra Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madqatter View Post
    Here's a photo of it with the Protank I. The Protank II should work as well.
    Yep, here's a photo with Protank II. Source page here.

    Here's an ECF member's pipe with NHaler Silencer and Protank 2.
    Last edited by madqatter; 11-10-2013 at 11:24 AM.

  6. #16
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    SoUnique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Onatrio, Can.
    Posts
    1,066

    Default

    I'm kicking my butt for not picking one up on my order last week. I've had one in & out of my cart so many times in the last few months.
    glycerol likes this.

  7. #17
    Super Member ECF Veteran Fullknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoUnique View Post
    I'm kicking my butt for not picking one up on my order last week. I've had one in & out of my cart so many times in the last few months.
    I just ordered another gold Smok $25.98 ExhaleVapors for a gift. Also have extension $4.

  8. #18
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mopar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,995

    Default

    If that is genuine Smok it is an insane deal!

  9. #19
    Super Member ECF Veteran Fullknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    825

    Default SmokTech E-pipe + Kick

    Quote Originally Posted by mopar View Post
    If that is genuine Smok it is an insane deal!
    It is genuine Smok epipe. It works great,also ordered a Silencer from Nhaler. Now I can use 18350,18500,18650, battery's and VV 3.3v-4.8v.
    Last edited by Fullknight; 12-07-2013 at 04:26 PM.
    madqatter likes this.

  10. #20
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mopar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,995

    Default

    Lol, guess you get some looks out and about

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread