Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Facebook page

Vape 4 Life Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default Facebook page

Just wanted to say that it was completely ridiculous to ban me and at least 3 others from the facebook group, for merely voicing an opinion, no vulgarities were used on my behalf, I didn't call anyone anything other then their name, so I'm at a loss.... I was being chastized and punished via banning for defending myself.

Because of this action I shall no longer buy any more products from you, such a shame...so be it.

Hope that's clearer.
    Last edited by Talyon; 06-04-2014 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Spelling and added info

Vapeing for Freedom

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Geez, what ever happened to the old Canvape where I bought my first edition Lavatube, the one that made customers feel like partners. The one that gave you personalized service when needed. Transparency is a given on a business social media site, you take the good with the bad knowing customers are educated enough to come to their own conclusions. Must be the "I am God of all Things" administrators of the site.

I haven't posted anything on their site for months, no wonder.

Btw, I have no appetite for vulgarity on social media sites, but c'mon Canvape, grow a set.

Sorry to hear this!
    Talyon likes this.

"Deos fortioribus adesse." - Tacitus

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I was basically told to keep my comments to myself by another member not a mod etc, my reply was.... Nope sorry I don't have to.

Boom Ban Hammer.

But hey they're not the only game in town anymore, but in all fairness I still refer people to Canvape.

Vapeing for Freedom

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mopar's Avatar

Sue is a Nazi Facebook has always sucked and always will.
    Talyon and Fergie like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mopar View Post
    Sue is a Nazi Facebook has always sucked and always will.
    No kidding.... The Nazi part.

I recant and shall buy once more, im back baby.

Ewww is that something shiny over there..
    Fergie and mopar like this.

Vapeing for Freedom

Is something wrong with the FB page? I can't get on and I don't think I have offended anyone as I rarely post. I did however post an article this morning but nothing offensive just in regard to vaping in Maine.
    mopar likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Talyon View Post
    Just wanted to say that it was completely ridiculous to ban me and at least 3 others from the facebook group, for merely voicing an opinion, no vulgarities were used on my behalf, I didn't call anyone anything other then their name, so I'm at a loss.... I was being chastized and punished via banning for defending myself.

Because of this action I shall no longer buy any more products from you, such a shame...so be it.

Hope that's clearer.
    It's become a crap page these days. Even before that members were chastising each other, going by their own made up rules.
    Now I see it has gotten worse. Canvape though is and has been my to go to place for most of my stuff. Justput in an order for $100, Face barf is a total waste of time and tying them in to Canvape, not a good idea really. \

Cheers Bro
    Last edited by Fergie; 06-29-2014 at 06:20 AM.
    mopar and Talyon like this.
    Madz Modz Nzonic III, StingrayX, GLV Super Mini, Sidewinder, eVic, SID, iTaste, SVD, MVP V2.0, Natural,Telescope, Sentinel, Revolution, Chi You, Nemesis, VMod, Cana Modz DNA30, V3 Flip, Eleaf IStick, eGrip.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mopar's Avatar

lol the facebook page is really just for the same people that post selfies. Just now with an e-cig instead of their dog/kids etc I appreciate everyone getting involved and advocating canvape of course but I've always been ECF I don't really care about facebook or other online forums reddit etc. I tend to easily offend, just misunderstood mostly so I try to just run this mess and not be in everyone's face. Facecrap went so sideways I was gonna just blow it up but instead just walked away and left it for the gestapo, for them to enforce my wishes as they interpret them :/

Skilmer if you mentioned another country, any colour other then red, your post had an "and" in it that was probably enough We used to have a bunch of mods that kept it all cool but as peep's loose interest it turned out to be left in one ladies hands. Margaret Thatcher god bless her soul would wet the cement if she ran into her 1 on 1 in an alley.

Nice to see the 1 brother back and the pair feeling love again

ECF Veteran

Yeah FaceBarf (Canvape Page) was fun at first but this is where it's at really. Keep up the great work mopar, you're my go to place for most of my needs.
    mopar and Talyon like this.
    Madz Modz Nzonic III, StingrayX, GLV Super Mini, Sidewinder, eVic, SID, iTaste, SVD, MVP V2.0, Natural,Telescope, Sentinel, Revolution, Chi You, Nemesis, VMod, Cana Modz DNA30, V3 Flip, Eleaf IStick, eGrip.

ECF Veteran

It's reared it's ugly head again, I just got told off for mentioning Nzonic, seems you're chasing away very good customers to me.

I am a Mod/Admin on 3 very large forums and if I was as strict as Sue, we would have no customers whatever.

Seriously man, there's no need for this

Like a senior being told off, give me a break.

PS: The switch on your V3 Flip is super sharp on the finger.
    Last edited by Fergie; 07-11-2014 at 08:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast