Order in very rough shape.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mopar

Thread: Order in very rough shape.

Angry Order in very rough shape.

Hey. I've just received my order from Canvape, and everything arrived, but not in great condition. The zip-lock containing my ejuices was ripped open, one of my MVP boxes is cracked in the corner, and both of my protank IIs appear to be already opened. The sticker is torn and placed back again. I'm very concerned. Do most orders from vape shops come like this? Am I overreacting? This is my first order ever.
    Protank II
    MVP v2
    E-Juice Bag
    There was plastic on the Protank, but I took it off before I noticed the odd seal. I ordered 2 protank IIs and BOTH are like this.
    After looking at some reviews, this doesnt even look like the sticker that protank IIs come with. It should look something like this:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by messy; 07-22-2014 at 04:14 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member Cullin Kin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would return that immediately and demand a refund or for them to send you all new items. That is just ridiculous. Then again, we don't know what end this happened on, whether it was from the store or from shipping... However, they should have packaged everything better to ensure this wouldn't happen. So yeah, I'll go with what I said first.
    ​Hey! Sooo... My debut album... It's called 'Shift' and I would love it if you all checked it out! iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, everywhere, just search 'Cullin Kin' Your support truly means the world!

After contacting them, it turns out the protank was opened because it had been dropped and they needed to check if it was broken or not. They offered a return but I said its alright. Everythings working great.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mopar's Avatar

That is not a typical order from us. Looks like it got the crap beat out of it in the mail box, the ziplock bag would only be like that if they missed packing a bottle opened it up and taped it back up but they should have used another bag. We do have new employees that join us from time to time and we have to drill into their heads how important packaging is they seem to only think about the product inside matters and not the pretty boxes that everyone loves. I sent you a PM

sure doesn't look good when thats your very first time ordering from internet tho.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran mopar's Avatar

Agreed, everyone involved was tar'd n'feathered over it

This is OT, but I had to comment on your username, Mopar.

My first car was/is a '73 Plymouth Gold Duster with a 318 under the hood. It's currently stored at my folks' place in New Mexico. Believe it or not, I had my mind set on a VW Beetle for my first ride, but my dad and a good friend of the family persuaded me to go with the Duster when we went to take a look at it. It was pretty nice tooling around in that thing with the V8 burbling in the background. Made me a Mopar fan for life! That, and the fact that dad used to own two Barracudas before I came along.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    "Try to reason, and you'll break your brain/Go on and on until you're quite insane."
    -Doug Ingle of Iron Butterfly, "To Be Alone" 1969