Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is the best place to buy 510 cartos?

Ascended To A Higher Plane Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Where is the best place to buy 510 cartos?

Looking for the best deal on Joye 510 cartos and a syringe.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I got my 510 cartos from Litecigusa.net.

They are on sale for 7.95 for 5, not sure what shipping would be. I placed my order on Thursday evening, got my shipment Monday afternoon(weekends suck). It was quick and I got everything I ordered.

This is my first kit and purchase, but I would say I am VERY happy with my first experience and I will gladly purchase from Litecigusa.net again.

You can pick up syringes from the drug store, if I am not mistaken; I don't think you even need a prescription. Someone clarify if I am wrong, though.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Litecigusa also sells syringes. I've got some on order along with my carto order from them (having been politely refused some from my friendly pharmacist--YMMV).

By the way, you don't have to use the word "analogs."

Moved On

I get mine from LF. Same price but PRIORITY mail shipping is only $2 something. Don't buy there syringes, they don't come with needles, (SAYS IT DOES but does not) just a plastic nub

kgj

I know that FSUSA sells the Joye 510 cartos. $8 for a 5 pack. They also sell syringes of various sizes.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Liquidxpress

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Is liquidxpress soft or hard tip?

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I get my syringes and needles from my local veterinarian. They have a good range of needles as they need different sizes for different animals. Last time I 20g needles they cost me 20cents each. And they don't ask what its for. I guess they assume you are just treating a pet or a least favourite auntie.

Why would anyone buy cartomizers with the hard caps which are glued in. I don't understand. Is there something I'm missing, and are they better somehow.

Seems to me easier access to the insides with the soft removable rubber plugs is the way to go but I am willing to learn different.
    -- even the longest journey starts with a single step --

Strictly e juice has no shipping fee if order is over $10, which I believe 5 cartos and 3ml of juice is. They have the rubber ends.

Senior Member ECF Veteran srcowell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arjay55 View Post
    I get my syringes and needles from my local veterinarian. They have a good range of needles as they need different sizes for different animals. Last time I 20g needles they cost me 20cents each. And they don't ask what its for. I guess they assume you are just treating a pet or a least favourite auntie.

Why would anyone buy cartomizers with the hard caps which are glued in. I don't understand. Is there something I'm missing, and are they better somehow.

Seems to me easier access to the insides with the soft removable rubber plugs is the way to go but I am willing to learn different.
    What brand has hard caps glued on? I only use genuine Joye 510 cartos, which have removable mouthpiece caps. They just pop right off with a paperclip or anything small enough to fit in the hole. I don't even bother with the syringe anymore. It's a lot easier to just drip straight from the bottle into the metal tip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast