eGo 2.4ml CC CE4 Clearomizer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: eGo 2.4ml CC CE4 Clearomizer

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default eGo 2.4ml CC CE4 Clearomizer

Got 2 of these and few replacement coils today:eGo 2.4ml CC CE4 Clearomizer

I have used all kinds of these type clearos, this is the latest one I am giving a shot. First off, it holds 2.4 ml which is a pretty good amount. Two of these should last all day with ease. Clocking in at 1.8 ohms, it's putting out pretty good thick vapor. Vaping on some DIY Capella Strawberry at about 50% VG, no wicking issues which is impressive. Not a hot vape, but kinda warm similar to other clearomizers. Flavor is really good, vaping the same juice dripping on a joye 510 is pretty comparable.

Seems to be made with higher quality parts then some previous gen clears. Nice hard plastic tank, screw on mouth piece and air draw from two holes in the metal base. Nice feature, I've been experimenting with covering them with a finger to effect draw and flavor. The changeable coil heads appear to capable of being boiled for cleaning and possibly rebuildable.

So far I am impressed with these, no leaking or gurgling as of yet but I have only had them for about 6 hours. I am concerned of leaking from the tank/base connection.

I will update if I find any leaking and when I attempt to rebuild the coil. Hoping it will actually be feasible on these ones. Overall, a good buy so far. Will see how they hold up.

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran txtumbleweed's Avatar

Who makes that one? Does it have a cylinder shaped tube or cone shape? I've been using the one made by Kanger and it is working very good too. The base of the drip tip is much bigger than the standard ce4. It has metal threads that screw into the tank and has replaceable coil heads.
    Are these the same?
    I followed your link and yes those are the same ones that others call the Kanger T2.
    Last edited by txtumbleweed; 07-18-2012 at 05:01 PM.
    This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just finally fired one these up, as i use stardusts 1's and the new 2's and the vivi nova, so i was expecting the same performance out of these... im only on my first tank so far, but it would appear to me that these provide a tad more flavor, also noteworthy for draw which is a bit looser and i prefer that(it could be linked to the difference of flavor). on the negative it will not work on my ego adapter for some reason, but works on my ego's. so i cant use it on my bigger bats, but its great on the twist.

Here is another place to get them for 3.99 and free shipping if you use the 5% Ecig coupon. eGo 2.4ml CC Coil Changeable clear cartomizer clearomizer

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i think these are the same as the t2's?

Quote Originally Posted by teabagger View Post
    Yes they are both Kanger T2's. The one for 3.99 has the older cup with short wicks but works very good as well. 3.99 with free shipping is a good deal.

I am using the CE4+ clearomizer and ive got 2x of them and one of the clearomizers was broken from factory it was a tiny tiny space between the "head" and the mouth piece so it was gurgling everytime... but the other one that is good is working perfect! no gurgling and alot of vapor and decent flavor but im still new into this so i donīt know all to much :P

Today I tried this clearomizer but the taste felt a bit muted. So I tried them with a bit higher voltage and I don't know if anyone tried to vape these clearomizers with more then 3.2v but when I try to do this, -lets say 3.9v- the juice starts leaking from the mouth tip? Does this make sense to anyone?

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Served View Post
    I am using the CE4+ clearomizer and ive got 2x of them and one of the clearomizers was broken from factory it was a tiny tiny space between the "head" and the mouth piece so it was gurgling everytime... but the other one that is good is working perfect! no gurgling and alot of vapor and decent flavor but im still new into this so i donīt know all to much :P
    It's been about three weeks since your comment. How do you like your CE4 clearomiizers now that you have had time to use them? I ordered two, plus 10 replacement coils. I hope they are good!!!

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by teabagger View Post
    I think they are very similar, yes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast