Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: kGo arrived today! Why is my carto crackling??

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks Mello! I'm learning that I like a warmer vape, so I might enjoy them - will have to order a few & find out

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Morning all! I think I must still be doing something wrong with the atty. I did blow it out, HARD. Didn't get anything out if it. Cleaned it out with really hot water. But I'd only put, like, 4 or 5 drops through it. I tried it again this morning. ICK. Maybe I'm just too used to the cartos. I've ordered some EMDCCs and should have those either today or tomorrow. Maybe you guys can tell me what in the world I'm doing wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kGo arrived today! Why is my carto crackling??-imageuploadedbytapatalk1331136736.804527.jpg  

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by luvinit View Post
    Morning all! I think I must still be doing something wrong with the atty. I did blow it out, HARD. Didn't get anything out if it. Cleaned it out with really hot water. But I'd only put, like, 4 or 5 drops through it. I tried it again this morning. ICK. Maybe I'm just too used to the cartos. I've ordered some EMDCCs and should have those either today or tomorrow. Maybe you guys can tell me what in the world I'm doing wrong!

Yikes! I'm not sure why your Atty still tastes icky Luvinit... Maybe try another Atty or a different juice? Some of my juices taste great when dripped & others that I really like in cartos taste icky when dripped...

ECF Veteran

Luvinit -that red battery is gorgeous!!

ECF Veteran

I filled my XXXL carto from smoktech this morning - it works well, but only holds 2.5ml rather than the 3.5 claimed. I used a syringe to fill & am disappointed about the capacity. Will probably order it again though as it snaps crackles and pops nicely :-)

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I know.. the red is sooooo nice! I'll keep trying the atty,, with different juices, got some new ones coming this week. I should get my XXL cartos this week too.. kinda disappointing they don't hold what they say they will, but hey, less topping off is good! And dontcha just love that snap, crackle, pop??

ECF Veteran

Less topping off is terrific! I'm wondering if they sent me a XXL rather than the XXXL I ordered... Regardless, I'm enjoying not having to top off every few puffs

luvinit likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Cheeky.. I think I got your cartos and you got mine!! I got my XXL ones today and holy cow!! I got 3 mls in there! I used a syringe too, so was easy to measure. It's freakin HUGE! Kinda hard to be discreet with that thing, but wow, I AM impressed. And yes, it snaps, crackles, pops like mad! Boy, you better be sure you like the juice you're putting in there though... also got some new juices that I"m pretty impressed with.. Spring Vapor pomegranate is deeeelish! So is their French Toast and Tiramisu. Those were my favorites from another place, but these are just a tad better. Imagine how good they'll be in a week!

So you know I'm having an awful time with the atty's... I'm determined to figure these damn things out. I got 6 new juices today and really didn't want to have to fill cartos just to try them out. So I grab one of the little atty's that came with the kGo.. drip 3 drops in, screw it on, put the little cartridge on top and try it... ICK.. mouthful of liquid! I think it was water. I'd washed it out yesterday and I think it just didn't dry out properly. So take the next atty.. do the same. This time I think it actually worked! I could taste the flavor of the juice,, not fabulous, but it didn't taste all chemically so I figure that's a good thing. So now I've rinsed them both out.. and they're on the heat vent to dry.. I'll try it again tomorrow. In the meantime,, I'm totally loving that humongo carto.. Hell, that thing should last a couple days without refillling!!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by luvinit View Post

Hi there luvinit! Ya know, i think you might really just be used to Cartos. I have the same issue with attys. I just don't get a good flavor with them either, and i think it is because I have used cartos so long.

Hope you can work it out but it might just be that the taste from attys are not your preference. if you don't want to fill a carto, what about some cartridges? I have a drawer full of carts that came with ego kits and I just use those when i have a flavor I want to try out but don't want to fill an entire carto with it.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CheekyMonkey View Post
    Less topping off is terrific! I'm wondering if they sent me a XXL rather than the XXXL I ordered... Regardless, I'm enjoying not having to top off every few puffs

Hi there cheeky girl! Can you link me to these cartos you and luvinit are talking about..the XXLs?

thank ya!

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast