kGo arrived today! Why is my carto crackling?? - Page 4
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: kGo arrived today! Why is my carto crackling??

Quote Originally Posted by CheekyMonkey View Post
    Jammin - I filled with a syringe and topping of with drops... It was a lot easier than I expected!
    I don't much about the egoT, but I think it's a tank system - maybe a more experienced vaper can answer that?
    Rar - buy the 5mls in a bunch of flavors -they're cheap, and you can create a wishlist so you dont have to buy it all at once! I think it's the least expensive custom juice you'll find, and w the discount code, 30ml odd only 7.20!

Apuck - my reorder is for extra flavor, but more that I have the kgo, I'm not sure it's as necessary... I'll update you once I receive it!
    I'm blind not seeing discount code. Share?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Discount code for ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better is 10020 - 20% off of entire purchase :-) I love them!

Just placed an order. Hoping for a good outcome for a change *fingers crossed*.

"crackles and pops like a log in a fire."

I love that sound. Sounds like happy.
    Jammin likes this.

ECF Veteran

Cheeky... I got the RED ONE!! Verrrrry sexy! I probably could have ordered from somewhere else and got it faster, but I sure did want that red one! So I'm waiting My kit comes with attys and cartridges,, never used em before so a little nervous about that.. I've always used cartos with my 808's. But I wanted to try it, especially for trying new flavors. Nothing worse than filling a good clean carto with a flavor you just hate! I also ordered some Boge 2.0 cartos and some of the 1.7 thingys. Now I gotta go check out ECBlends.. like I don't have enough juice now. But hey, can't pass up a good deal!! If you like a sexy device, you should go check out VaporGirl,, she's got these jeweltone ones.... oooooh the purple one!! Birthday coming up, so got my fingers crossed for that one I'll let ya know how I like it!

That sound always makes me feel warm and fuzzy. *Crackle crackle, Pop Pop*

Senior Member ECF Veteran

my bf is wanting to ban me from this site!! lol im still waiting on my kgo. but soooo ordering some more juice and a pack of dcc in the morning!!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by luvinit View Post
    Cheeky... I got the RED ONE!! Verrrrry sexy! I probably could have ordered from somewhere else and got it faster, but I sure did want that red one! So I'm waiting My kit comes with attys and cartridges,, never used em before so a little nervous about that.. I've always used cartos with my 808's. But I wanted to try it, especially for trying new flavors. Nothing worse than filling a good clean carto with a flavor you just hate! I also ordered some Boge 2.0 cartos and some of the 1.7 thingys. Now I gotta go check out ECBlends.. like I don't have enough
    juice now. But hey, can't pass up a a sexy device, you should go check out VaporGirl,, she's got these jeweltone ones.... oooooh the purple one!! Birthday coming up, so got my fingers crossed for that one I'll let ya know how I like it!
    Vapor for life has a sale on all things the code is THINK30. Thirty percent off, they have very pretty jewel batteries that are 808d, I buy the cool carts to go with them and YUM on the flavors that you out into them! I love Backwoods Brew for great e juice, the code there is ECF5 for five percent discount, you just have to let the e juices steep or set for at least two weeks and they are the best ever! Good luck on all your new toys everyone, who ever thought not smoking could be so fun?!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ashora View Post
    my bf is wanting to ban me from this site!! lol im still waiting on my kgo. but soooo ordering some more juice and a pack of dcc in the morning!!
    If you put coupon code into the search on this forum it will bring up a list with tons of codes for great savings! All the best!

ECF Veteran

I'm in love with my kgo! So in love that I'm not even considering buying another device or a mod right now - I just want to keep it in my hand and listen to the crackle while I puff! The infatuation might wear off eventually, and I'm sure I'll start drooling over The Chuck again, but for now I just want to keep her (yep, my kgo is a girl lol), happy and crackling and filled with yummy juices :-)

I woke up this morning, turned her on and got totally giddy listening to the crackle and tasting the juice! With the Mistic I had to exhale through my nose on order to 'get'the flavor, but with the kgo, I can actually taste the flavor on both inhale and exhale, no nose exhale required!

I might get a red kgo batt soon though!
    Last edited by CheekyMonkey; 03-03-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast