Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: kGo arrived today! Why is my carto crackling??

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Jammin -which batts do you have, do you have a favorite & if so, which one & why? :-)

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CheekyMonkey View Post
    LOL Jammin! I never thought I would become this attached this fast!

My new flavors arrived in todays mail (wasn't expecting then until Monday, so the mail man was able to avoid my stalking today )... I just dripped each of them, and aside from a slight Nic rush, my biggest problem is choosing which flavor to start with, because they are all so yummy on the kgo!

I'm still amazed by the difference in flavor - the kgo kicks butt!

Thanks for the move classwife! My boyfriend is teasing me & calling it a promotion :-)
    Unlike with smoking, vaping has so many gadgets, flavors, etc it becomes more of a hobby than a habit. LOL

Super Member ECF Veteran

Jammin -which batts do you have, do you have a favorite & if so, which one & why? :-)
    I have exclusively used ego-T cheeky. Mostly because it works well for me, delivers a good throat hit and long batt life, and I am too lazy to go seeking out anything else. LOL Once I find something that works, I hate changing it up. I might try a KGo at some point tho.

ECF Veteran

Is the egoT a tank system Jammin?
    You're right about this being a hobby rather than an addiction! I quit analogues in October 2011, and was doing well on the patch, but I really missed the action of smoking, and was sliding back into the Clove abyss which had always been a gateway to analogues. This time around I picked up a Mistic instead & have zero desire for a Clove or cigarette, and keep dropping the Nic level in my juices.. I love the flavors and options, and plan on vaping even if I hit zero Nic - it's fun, tasty & there are so many options that I doubt I'll ever lose interest

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    Jammin likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Is the egoT a tank system Jammin?
    You're right about this being a hobby rather than an addiction! I quit analogues in October 2011, and was doing well on the patch, but I really missed the action of smoking, and was sliding back into the Clove abyss which had always been a gateway to analogues. This time around I picked up a Mistic instead & have zero desire for a Clove or cigarette, and keep dropping the Nic level in my juices.. I love the flavors and options, and plan on vaping even if I hit zero Nic - it's fun, tasty & there are so many options that I doubt I'll ever lose interest

It's not a tank system. Just basically a longer lasting and larger version of a 510.

You are right about so many options you'd never lose interest. Even after almost two years of vaping I am excited about my new purchase of an Ego Clearomiser/stardust. LOL I don't know if I will like it, but excited to try it out!

ECF Veteran

Hmm... The egoT might be good for the bf (really just an excuse for me to order more things to play with ).

Please let me know what you think of the clearomizer! I've read mixed reviews, so I'm waiting until I'm more experienced to try it

Super Member ECF Veteran

Hmm... The egoT might be good for the bf (really just an excuse for me to order more things to play with ).

Please let me know what you think of the clearomizer! I've read mixed reviews, so I'm waiting until I'm more experienced to try it

Yea, reviews have been very mixed. Seems people either love it or hate it. Not much inbetween. lol

ECF Veteran

I hope you love it Jammin - one of the things I like most about vaping is all of the options, not only with batteries and mods, but with cartos -there is something for every taste - a little confusing at first, but lots of fun finding the sweet spot!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh girls!! I am in vaping heaven!! I managed to wait the 8 hours.. this thing is KICK ASS! No atty action yet, just cartos right now, but seriously... WOW! The vapor is amazing! I've got new flavors coming next week.. cannot wait!
    Jammin likes this.

ECF Veteran

Woohoo Luvinit!!

I just switched batteries after 12h of non stop vaping - I didn't realize it was low on juice until just before the light started going crazy, but when I switched I could tell the difference

I did realize that I should have ordered liquid @regular strength - the kgo is so good that extra flavor isn't required - I may have to try my hand at diluting! Are you noticing that to Luvinit?

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast