Whats your favourite 510 cartomizer?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Whats your favourite 510 cartomizer?

Default Whats your favourite 510 cartomizer?

Hi All,

I just started using cartomizers and I really prefer the vaping experience with them. I'm just wondering what your favourite cartomizers are. I am using a Smok Dual Coil and it works great. It does seem prone to leaking though. Also when the e-liquid runs low it becomes very harsh on the throat. I hear you can buy ones without the wad of filling which I thought might help that. Any suggestions?

Hopefully I can learn something from the veterans.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Boges are good, and usually cheaper than smoktechs, Im trying out some Kangers, but i dont care much for them.
    Cowboy Cru likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

My faves are CE2's v.5 with the fat wick, except I run them in a tank. There is a learning curve to using them to their best, nevertheless, a great vape.

Full Member Verified Member

Smok Tek 1.5ohm single coils are my favorite.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran vaporator2000's Avatar

Try the new Vivi Nova! One word: amazing.

ECF Veteran

I've tried a few but I keep going back to my Eliq carts that I got in my eGo-W/F1 starter kit. They are somewhere in the 2.4-2.6 ohm range and hold about 1 1/2 to 2 ml. For around 11 bucks you can get a rig that fits on your eGo batt. that consists of the cart., sleeve, tip and a tip cover or cap that has a pen clip built in. When assembled, the whole unit looks like a fancy sharpy or marker. I've had my kit for 2 1/2 months now and they are still going strong. Now and then I inject a ml of brandy, shake, and let dry if I want to change flavors or clean them out. You can take the filler cap out and clean but I don't like to go to that much trouble (lazy). The Eliq carts, by themselves, are $5.99 each from Vapor Alley.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by vaporator2000 View Post
    Try the new Vivi Nova! One word: amazing.
    Which vivi nova are you using, I just ordered the vivi nova V2.5 with the short wicks. After I bought it I found a thread about a few months old, and they keep mentioning the V2 but they all mention bad, tastes, or muted taste, some say they dont get too much vape and having to mod them by cutting the wicks etc. The one I just ordered has a real short wicks. I hope I like it, bought it last night out of frustration over my boges. Plus I keep looking for the aluminum tank replacements that come in various colors. Of course Im looking for black, but no one seems to have them except Hoosiers, but they dont have the black one.
    Last edited by anavidfan; 07-31-2012 at 05:33 AM.
    "me, I'm on the side of the Angels............ but the Devil is my best friend"

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by anavidfan View Post
    Which vivi nova are you using, I just ordered the vivi nova V2.5 with the short wicks. After I bought it I found a thread about a few months old, and they keep mentioning the V2 but they all mention bad, tastes, or muted taste, some say they dont get too much vape and having to mod them by cutting the wicks etc. The one I just ordered has a real short wicks. I hope I like it, bought it last night out of frustration over my boges. Plus I keep looking for the aluminum tank replacements that come in various colors. Of course Im looking for black, but no one seems to have them except Hoosiers, but they dont have the black one.
    I got my black metal tank for the vivi from gotvapes a few days ago.

ECF Veteran

I think i can officially say the SmokeTech 1.7 ohm "Resurrectors" are my favorite. I've tried the Boges, and some clearos like the Stardust and Phoenix, etc...but got frustrated with the incosistency. I decided to grab some of these Resurrectors and couldnt be happier. Throat hit & vapor are awesome....and flavor is great too. I don't get that muted taste or filler taste like I did with most of the other filler cartos I've tried. really happy with these so far

Amazing Drip Tips at www.bullboxmods.com

VaporAlley has like all the colors in the anodized aluminium.. just depends on the stock left. That's where I got mine with the short wicks and aluminum body. It's not bad with the short wicks, just have to tip the PV around a lot more to keep the wicks wet. Only crappy thing about the aluminum bodies for the nova is It's real hard to see how much liquid is left precisely. That's the only plus the plastic shell has over the anodized imo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast