Switching from Protanks to CartoTanks? In need of a good solution to quit analogs. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Switching from Protanks to CartoTanks? In need of a good solution to quit analogs.

I was reading this when something stood out

Quote Originally Posted by makasu View Post
    Hi everyone,......

....my daily hawaiian punch juice.....
    HAWAIIAN PUNCH JUICE?!?!?! please do tell me where I can get this.
    amp79423 likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by NicoHolic View Post
    You can live without depending on or having to carry a tank tool, and never damage an o-ring with a flangeless carto. At any rate, the following is good to know if you get caught out without your tank tool.

Thanks for the tip! That would have come in handy on a few occasions. The tool I would suggest is linked below. $2.50 - unnecessary, but makes life a bit easier.

https://www.ibtanked.com/accessories...rip-tip-detail

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    NicoHolic likes this.

Blog Entries

Since others have already posted the links to my blogs, I'll just post pics of IBTanked.

Switching from Protanks to CartoTanks? In need of a good solution to quit analogs.-mvp_ibtanked.jpgSwitching from Protanks to CartoTanks? In need of a good solution to quit analogs.-ibt.jpgName:  IBTanked-large-small.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  5.4 KBSwitching from Protanks to CartoTanks? In need of a good solution to quit analogs.-ibtankedxl22.jpgSwitching from Protanks to CartoTanks? In need of a good solution to quit analogs.-ibtanked25mmsb.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12