Cotton?

Thread: Cotton?

Default Cotton?

Is it safe to use cotton balls as a filler anyone?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

it might be. use cigarette tubes by premier. you can find them in cigar stores or roll your own outlets. they are the filler tubes that have a cotton filter on the end like a cigarette. tear them apart some to loosen the tight compacted cotton and stuff them in your cart. they work great. ive used them for months. no fibers sticking out like poly does. easy to use and cheap. you can get a box of 200 toobs for several dollars and will last you forever almost. no burnt taste and no checmicals i know of in them.
    i bought some online at
    Cigarette Tubes
    but im sure you can get them locally most likely.

Thanks really appricate it , theres a cigar shop a couple of miles from here , going to pick some up today. Thanks again!

Super Member ECF Veteran Applejackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doots View Post
    it might be. use cigarette tubes by premier. you can find them in cigar stores or roll your own outlets. they are the filler tubes that have a cotton filter on the end like a cigarette. tear them apart some to loosen the tight compacted cotton and stuff them in your cart. they work great. ive used them for months. no fibers sticking out like poly does. easy to use and cheap. you can get a box of 200 toobs for several dollars and will last you forever almost. no burnt taste and no checmicals i know of in them.
    i bought some online at
    Cigarette Tubes
    but im sure you can get them locally most likely.
    You can buy the filters without the tubes for RYO. Much less to deal with. They come in a bag. Super cheap. I've heard that filter material holds onto too much liquid, but works pretty well other than that. If you don't mind wasting some liquid, or if you have a syringe you can put the filter in when you're done with it to squeeze the liquid out, I say go for it. Many other people have used them. Search the forums. Some people swear by it.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Currently in NJ but born and raised in KS

Red face blue foam

Hi, I'm a noob and I saw someone talking about blue foam. Does anyone know how it works and where you can get it. It seems to have good vapor production and hold a lot of juice. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cgrl View Post
    Hi, I'm a noob and I saw someone talking about blue foam. Does anyone know how it works and where you can get it. It seems to have good vapor production and hold a lot of juice. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Stands to reason you'd ask the person you saw talking about using the blue foam, but there's also a search function on the forum.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Currently in NJ but born and raised in KS

Default blue foam

Thanks for the info Appreciate it.

Sorry, wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything, but don't those options make the most sense?