Eco - final name vote - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58

Thread: Eco - final name vote

  1. #11
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Roan Mountain, TN
    Posts
    259

    Default

    I feel we are in capable hands


    very informative btw

  2. #12
    CASAA Activist Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Vocalek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Springfield, VA
    Posts
    7,164
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Is there a link to view results? I don't want to vote twice.


    ----
    Support CASAA -http://www.casaa.org/Donate_LKWE.html ---

  3. #13
    Full Member ECF Veteran madman3237's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Laurel, DE USA
    Posts
    94
    Blog Entries
    1
    Alfred E. Newman "What, Me Worry?"

  4. #14
    Moved On ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Posts
    2,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I'd strongly suggest to pull the one that spells CASA. It can get us into a world of doo-doo with the Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) organization.

    Just ask the WWE. When they were known as the WWF, the World Wildlife Federation got their panties into a twist and Ed McMann had to change the name. And that guy is a millionaire. CASA would eat us alive.

  5. #15
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    seminolewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Planet Claire, Florida
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    I really would like to see something short and sweet. Some of these names are (IMO) too long. Stand in front of a mirror or a friend and tell them "I belong to the ........... and see if it's comfortable.

  6. #16
    Moved On ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Posts
    2,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seminolewind View Post
    I really would like to see something short and sweet. Some of these names are (IMO) too long. Stand in front of a mirror or a friend and tell them "I belong to the ........... and see if it's comfortable.
    I agree. We should make it memorable. How about the "People Enjoying Nicotine International Society"?

    Works for me.

  7. #17
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimW View Post
    I agree. We should make it memorable. How about the "People Enjoying Nicotine International Society"?

    Works for me.
    Yeah...but I'd hate to get us mixed up with the Vapers Industry Against Growing Radical Adolescents - after all, they really are do their best to keep underage kids from becoming terrorist vapers, and they have such a HUGE following online...

    ...ok...I 'shamed myself on that one....

    BigJimW started it.

  8. #18
    Moved On ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Posts
    2,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    Yeah...but I'd hate to get us mixed up with the Vapers Industry Against Growing Radical Adolescents - after all, they really are do their best to keep underage kids from becoming terrorist vapers, and they have such a HUGE following online...

    ...ok...I 'shamed myself on that one....

    BigJimW started it.
    hey, I didn;t start anything.

    Heck, once I joined the group "Foundation of United Caregivers and Kids Youth Organization Union"

    Hey, I don't make this stuff up.
    Last edited by BigJimW; 09-09-2009 at 01:49 AM.

  9. #19
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimW View Post
    hey, I didn;t start anything.

    Heck, once I joined the group Foundation of United Caregivers and Kids Youth Organization Union

    Hey, I don't make this stuff up.


    Groan........Seems like ATA has the vote lead. ATA BOY...........

  10. #20
    Moved On ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Posts
    2,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WILDJC View Post
    Groan........Seems like ATA has the vote lead. ATA BOY...........
    yes, the Association of T&A.

    Mmmm. T&A.

    Lets grab a beer!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYClDL_bCiY
    Last edited by BigJimW; 09-09-2009 at 01:58 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks