Nomination for the CASAA liberry: Achieving appropriate regulations for electronic cigarettes
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Rickajho
  • 1 Post By Talyon
  • 1 Post By amoret

Thread: Nomination for the CASAA liberry: Achieving appropriate regulations for electronic cigarettes

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Nomination for the CASAA liberry: Achieving appropriate regulations for electronic cigarettes

I think this is a very good, comprehensive paper that deserves a link on the CASAA information pages:

Achieving appropriate regulations for electronic cigarettes

One of the more well thought out papers covering a boat load of issues including harm reduction and why pointless over regulation is a problem. Very comprehensive.

Vape 4 Life Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Seconded.
    Rickajho likes this.

Vapeing for Freedom

Senior Member* ECF Veteran cmknight's Avatar

The way I read the Precautionary Principal part of that, it looks to me like the ANTZ are violating almost every single court decision regarding Precautionary Principle in their push to get ENDS regulated and/or banned.

Am I reading it correctly, or am I totally out to lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by cmknight View Post
    The way I read the Precautionary Principal part of that, it looks to me like the ANTZ are violating almost every single court decision regarding Precautionary Principle in their push to get ENDS regulated and/or banned.

Am I reading it correctly, or am I totally out to lunch?
    That was how i took it as well. I suspect a massive legal challenge is coming once the FDA makes their decision. Which I expect it to be similar to what we are currently seeing in states across the country. Just my

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Just sent the link to the North Dakota quit smoking people. We're just starting to get towns considering regulation. I had already sent them information once, including my own story as a 40+ year smoker who has finally been able to quit.
    Rickajho likes this.