Call to Action: FDA Comment Survey
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Call to Action: FDA Comment Survey

PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran

Default Call to Action: FDA Comment Survey

On August 8, 2014, the FDA comment period closed. As stated in our Calls to Action, this is not a battle that is going to be won based solely on comments to the proposed regulations. Accordingly, we are going to attack this on several different fronts. Before the draft regulations were published, we had envisioned a single Call to Action with several suggested actions. However, upon seeing the details, we decided the best strategy to effect positive change is to prepare a comprehensive Action Plan which consists of several Calls to Action issued at staggered dates to maximize effectiveness. The Action Plan will include, among other things, Calls to Action with specific requests directed towards members of Congress. To support this massive undertaking, we have subscribed to CQ Roll Call, a program which will help connect our members easily and in a targeted fashion with their state and federal legislators on specifically crafted campaigns we design.

Because the FDA comment site may not post all of your comments and they are particularly difficult to track, we are also doing a survey of the vaping community to collect and officially record the comments made to the FDA. Depending upon participation, this should give CASAA a way to report the true involvement of the community to the media and Congress, along with a way to share your comments directly with them, without the comments submitted by the opposition and the cigar supporters. It will also give CASAA statistics on ways to better reach the vaping community for future actions. This will be compelling information that will help us continue our fight.

This very short survey will be asking just a few, simple questions and for you to copy and paste your confirmation number and your saved submission to the FDA into the survey. Don't worry if you don't have those things saved, just answering the remaining questions will be a great help to us.
    Read More >>
    priorities and LaraC like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran dragonpuff's Avatar
    Over the river and through the woods, Western NY

I have a question: If I have already submitted all of my comment tracking numbers to CASAA, should I still take the survey? I mean, is it best to limit the survey to those who haven't emailed you their numbers?

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views... which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering." Doctor Who

Moved On

Completed.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by kristin View Post
    This very short survey will be asking just a few, simple questions and for you to copy and paste your confirmation number and your saved submission to the FDA into the survey. Don't worry if you don't have those things saved, just answering the remaining questions will be a great help to us.
    Done. Kristin, I PM'ed you about a small problem I had with the form.

ECF Moderator
    Registered Reviewers/Bloggers Manager
    Asst. Classifieds Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonpuff View Post
    I have a question: If I have already submitted all of my comment tracking numbers to CASAA, should I still take the survey? I mean, is it best to limit the survey to those who haven't emailed you their numbers?
    I would say yes, still answer the survey:

Quote Originally Posted by sonicdsl View Post
    I would say yes, still answer the survey:
    Ok thank you sonic I was just a little reserved because I don't want them to end up with a ton of duplicate info, i.e. have an unnecessary extra burden I will gladly participate then.

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views... which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering." Doctor Who

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I like the Idea of the CASAA Survey.

And drawing more Statistical Inferences about e-Cigarette Users in general.

PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran

Please do the survey either way. Thanks!
    dragonpuff, zoiDman and priorities like this.

DC2
    I'm Chucked Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Done.............

Rest assured, it is done
    kristin likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast