Group Reminder= Please Read!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Blue Knight Max
  • 1 Post By classwife

Thread: Group Reminder= Please Read!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Exclamation Forum rules - please read

1. First and foremost, we are all here in LOVE. If there is any "Hate" going on, you will be warned. If it continues, your post(s) will be deleted.

2. We are all here to share thoughts and ideas with regards to vaping from a Christian perspective as well as other topics.

3. Our doors are open to all, but it is moderated.

4. Please, DO NOT ask any suppliers that are posting in the forum about stock updates and/or your orders. If so, your post will be deleted. Please take that question to the appropriate thread.

5. Please try your best to stay "on-Topic"

6. Any trolls pop up, If I have not caught it, PM me so I can delete them.

I hope you all will enjoy this Social Forum.

God Bless.

Max
    iateyalunch and FeelinFoggy like this.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Exclamation Group Reminder= Please Read!

This group was formed for CHRISTIANS, and those with similar beliefs. It is not meant for atheists, agnostics nor those who question the beliefs of the members here.

So I am going to say this once....if you are not a Christian with beliefs congruent with the membership here, then go somewhere else and post.

This wasn't meant to be a debate forum nor battlefield for those who don't believe, or insist on proof of members' beliefs.

I will be checking this thread later tonight and those posting against what this forum was meant for will be taking a little vacation. So I suggest you go find somewhere else to fight your battles.

Lu

Ultra Member ECF Veteran trukinlady's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZambucaLu View Post
    This group was formed for CHRISTIANS, and those with similar beliefs. It is not meant for atheists, agnostics nor those who question the beliefs of the members here.

So I am going to say this once....if you are not a Christian with beliefs congruent with the membership here, then go somewhere else and post.

This wasn't meant to be a debate forum nor battlefield for those who don't believe, or insist on proof of members' beliefs.

I will be checking this thread later tonight and those posting against what this forum was meant for will be taking a little vacation. So I suggest you go find somewhere else to fight your battles.

Lu
    New Bump.......
    Trukinlady (a.k.a: 'T')
    2 Thess 3:3, 1 John 4:4, Psalm 40:1-3, Romans 8:18
    Christian Vapers..come visit us!
    Cancer Survivors/Loved Ones..We're here for you!

Admin
    Ask The Vets Manager
    Asst Classifieds Manager
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Supporting the Rules I agreed to when I joined this Forum

Quote Originally Posted by ZambucaLu View Post

Lu

New Bump