Little Boy dies & returns with messages from Jesus. Must SEE!

Thread: Little Boy dies & returns with messages from Jesus. Must SEE!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Exclamation Little Boy dies & returns with messages from Jesus. Must SEE!

A tragic car accident left Retha McPherson's son, Aldo, in a coma. During that time, Aldo visited heaven and returned with a message from God.

Sid Roth - It's Supernatural Messianic Vision: Retha McPherson 2010

Please watch the show.... it was awesome. I bought the book but for those of you who'd like to read Retha's testimony & story, you can do that also here; http://www.retahmcpherson.com/AboutU...4/Default.aspx
    Last edited by blondeambition3; 12-20-2010 at 03:20 AM.
    A simple handmaiden for Christ

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

WOW! Yes.....this testimony is amazing....My family has experienced this transforming fire of God! Purely supernatural....for God is a SUPERNATURAL GOD! There IS power of life and death in the tongue......Thanks for posting Blonde

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Here are some of Aldo's Messages from Jesus: (Much wisdom!)

Wisdom says you will see His power where people pray a lot. Will you start praying please? Prayer has such a lot of power. Ma’am, will you tell people Jesus says they must work less themselves and start prying more. Fighting for yourself doesn’t work. Only prayer works. Bless, bless me more Ma’am. Wisdom says the enemy wanted to fight you but then you blessed them. You overcame a big enemy when you blessed them with the blood of the Lamb. Wisdom says bless them. Blessing is what is making me so free. Ma’am, will you tell the America people I see fear in their questions. Please, they must repent of fear and for the previous fear too. Jesus says that He alone is the help everyone is looking for. Will you please tell people that fear is from Satan. I can see you are tired, Ma’am. You will receive new strength, just ask Jesus. Let me bless you, Mom. I can see there is an exchange taking place – tears for laughter, but with a whole and healed heart.

Wisdom says His Spirit is in you. Go to America. Tell them that He is taking His eyes off those who are listening to the voice of fear. He says the hour is here. Truly hell on earth is waiting for those who will stay behind. Go and tell them what America is doing to Israel. He says repent. America, take your eyes off men and put your focus on the living God. God is asking today, do you know that He was faithful when people disappointed you? Will you believe that He is faithful? Ma’am, you have fear – that is why Satan can fight you. Get out of the grip of fear. Wisdom says that He is a safe harbour for you. Who is it that really trusted God, but is getting tired now? God is the fire in our faith. He says that we must keep on having fire faith. I am free today, because the fire of my faith in God saved me. I saw how Jesus showed me that He is so happy when we trust in Him, because then He can act on our behalf.

Letter 11 October 2010

Did you see the fire of Wisdom? Fire is on the lives of His children. He loves His children so much. He and Jesus tells you to bless your enemies. Wisdom says a lot of souls will be won through our book “hope”. Who will get out of the grip of Satan? He who cries (repentance) and realizes that he can be free because Jesus died for him. We will see the trap net of Satan from now on. Thank you, thank you, He loves me so much. He that made me, asks if I will live for Him? He who loves me is here. He is in me, and I am in Him. Do you know that He says you are very much His beloved Bride, just like everyone else who loves Him so much. He says He is fire in our hearts. Today there is a spiritual fight in the heavenlies about the book, because Lucifer wants to stop it. God says that we much keep on trusting Him.

You can read the rest of Aldo's writings (messages from Jesus) here: (worth the time);
    Aldo's Letter Archive
    A simple handmaiden for Christ

PV Master ECF Veteran

That was awesome!!!!!!! I love how Jesus is reaching out to children and teaching them. Maybe because they are more humble and more happy to receive His messages. Makes you go hmmmmmmm.

He told us to be like the children. A good lesson for all of us, myself included!