Prayer Requests--New thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Prayer Requests--New thread

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default a request...(Moved to Prayer Request thread)

It's times like this when I really DO wish the Christian forum was more private.

Anyway, I haven't been posting as much in here cause I have some things I'm dealing with. So I'm asking for prayer. Not just a quick one, not just something typed up for a moment... I'm asking for PRAYER.

I'm dealing with some spiritual things that I NEED to hear from God on. Some things MUST be settled. I really need you all to keep me in your prayers for a while at least until this works out.

Secondly, I need prayers for some physical needs. Never as important as spiritual, but still VERY important.

Thanks to all the warriors who are willing to help me in this battle.
    Last edited by trukinlady; 04-10-2011 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Moved to Prayer Request Thread

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Saintscruiser's Avatar

Jason, of course I'll remember you in prayer. I, too, am going through a difficult period, due to circumstances at this time. Coping skills are better at times than others. Difficulties are abound these days, and we must keep remembering our brothers and sisters in prayer. I am sorry you are having troubles. It seems like God's children are being bombarded, BUT Jesus has overcome the world. We must stand on the promises....put on the armor of God.....be ready. I'll stand in agreement with you, my brother.

'The prayers of a righteous man availeth much.'
    Moderator - Christian Vapors

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_in_nc View Post
    It's times like this when I really DO wish the Christian forum was more private.

Anyway, I haven't been posting as much in here cause I have some things I'm dealing with. So I'm asking for prayer. Not just a quick one, not just something typed up for a moment... I'm asking for PRAYER.

I'm dealing with some spiritual things that I NEED to hear from God on. Some things MUST be settled. I really need you all to keep me in your prayers for a while at least until this works out.

Secondly, I need prayers for some physical needs. Never as important as spiritual, but still VERY important.

Thanks to all the warriors who are willing to help me in this battle.
    I will hold/lift you up in (((((((Prayer Jason)))))))))))... believing by faith that GOD will meet all your needs according to His riches & Glory that are in Christ Jesus! Let us all come together in prayer.. standing in the gap and believing God for Jason in his time of spiritual/physical need.
    A simple handmaiden for Christ

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You got it bro. PM me if you wanna talk.
    "... That man is a success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much." Robert Louis Stevenson

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran IanK1968's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Need pray badly please

Hey everyone,

Me my wife and 4 kids all need your prayer. We are on disability for my wife who has opthalmapeligic migraines and shoulder problems from an accident. There was a screw up with child tax and ODSP and now ODSP wants us to pay back the child tax credit. The long and short of it is we got $900 a month cut off our ODSP and we receive $500 a month from ODSP and Child tax. Trying to feed a family of 6, pay the phone, cable, gas, and other things kids need for school is impossible now. I will probably lose my internet and wont be able to vape. This is going to be a very tough time. We are contacting our political counselor to plead for ODSP to not take so much money off us, but in the mean time we have to live off $500 a month.

So please pray hard for us to find a way to survive.

Thanks and God Bless
    Last edited by trukinlady; 04-10-2011 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Moved to Prayer Request Thread

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Check !!!!!!!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers!! God will see you through this, and He will provide! I know it may look impossible, and seem hopeless, but don't be discouraged! Keep your eyes on Him, and not your circumstances! He will never leave you nor forsake you! He is with you always! AMEN!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

God will provide His answers to you, Jason. I'm standing in agreement in prayer as well. In Jesus' Name! AMEN!!

How awful. When adversity happens, and it happens to all of us in one way or the other, the last thing I want to hear is....."Oh, the Lord never puts more on us than we can handle." That's when it takes my last bit of strength to keep myself from popping that embicile over the head! You look at your checkbook then wonder how is it going to stretch. You shake your head. That is when you remember........you are a child of the King. He, is in control of all the money in the world. He knows what you need, and He will not let you down.....since He rained manna on the ground for the children of Abraham, Issaic and Jacob, He can do that for you too. Have you contacted churches for help? Ask God to show you what you are to do and where to go to get help. I'm not above begging, but the Lord has never asked me to do that or stand on a street corner with a cup. Walk forward. Shop wisely and cheap, for the time being. Cut back on unnecessary things like you've suggested. I've had to darn my underwear, because it was all I owned. When you come out on the other side, and you will, your faith will be stronger, your family closer, and you will be humbled. God has perfect timing....never too early and never too late. It's not easy, and can be heartbreaking, but we were never promised easy. But we don't walk alone! The Lord will never leave nor forsake you. Never. Another thing, once you've weathered this, the Lord will place someone in your path to help them through a similar adversity. Always share what God teaches you.

Of course I will keep you in my prayers.....even if you shut down your internet for awhile. I'm disabled as well. I have a wonderful husband who cares for me. I am so blessed. Even in the midst of adversity, we are still blessed. God loves you and so do we in this room.

Just a note to let you know that I'm still praying for you! I just didn't want you to think that my post was posted lightly.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast