Thread: Wow, it's quiet in here

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Wow, it's quiet in here

Still using my chuck! I carry it everywhere with me.
    e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/attachment.php?s=f84af297595c1829d21b4222f173cf3c&attachmentid=139915&d=1349355959" id="attachment139915" rel="Lightbox_7404503" >Wow, it's quiet in here-photo-7-.jpg
    If you can't be good, be good at it!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just ordered my fifth Chuck-seems like everyone has left. It used to be a one month waiting period-wonder how long it'll take now?

Senior Member ECF Veteran Skwerl's Avatar

Huzzah, more Chuck lovers!
    ...with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

Dang, I haven't been here in ages! I had to search for the Chuck forum, seems the old one has been archived. I am glad there's still some Chuckleheads here! I know I've been happy just puffin' away on my Lil Chuck I've never used any other PV since I got my first one and I don't think I ever will! I just emailed Jeff about repairing one of my babies, the attys don't screw in anymore.

Happy vaping, fellow Chuckleheads!

Full Member Verified Member

Still hitting my Chuck. I have Vamo as well. The Chuck, however, performs well by comparison if I have the right carto/tank on top. Both of them get equal use.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Here sits a "Newb" wondering "what the H*ll is a Chuck? Chuckleheads? whaa? Looks like something that some guy saw and decided to make a company like.. oh maybe ProVape?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

The Chuck was around WAAAY before Provape ever existed. It was one of the first ecig mods to be successful...and then came corporate America and foreign manufacturers....and again, the small business gets pushed to the side and forgotten about. I still have one of my Chucks.....the button has gotten to be too hard to push for it to function anymore...but I will never toss it.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jeff.....are you still able to repair the buttons? I would love to send mine in for a new button if you still have a supply of them. I still love my Bad Mother Chucker!!!!

And apparently other people love it as well, since my FIRST of 3 Chucks has mysteriously disappeared!!! That's the one in my signature banner!!! Why would someone steal a pv customized with my BigDaddyRog logo on it!?!?!?