*ATTENTION - Updated Additional Customer Care and Technical Support NOW available at Cig Easy!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *ATTENTION - Updated Additional Customer Care and Technical Support NOW available at Cig Easy!!!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran SSV2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TerryUK View Post
    Thanks SSV2!! I did alot of research and based on the reviews on this site I chose the Go-Go. I am extremely impressed with it and very happy. As far as the charger goes. I can deal with it for now. My only concern is if this fails to fix the problem in the future, will we be able to get another charger. If they were for sale I would probably buy a back up just in case. I don't want to have to go back to my kr808 because of a malfunctioning charger. Looking forward to your review. Thanks again!
    Yes, more chargers are on the way!
    Your concern is my concern too! I am also a customer whom, is temporaily filling in here just to help out with tech issues and customer support..etc.
    Meanwhile, I have invested an insane amount of time researching the GO-GO and spent a considerable sum of money along the way.

The last thing I want to deal with is having to purchase a replacement battery or getting a piece of junk that is totally defective and not having a back up.

On that note.....

I just wanted to clarify something from my earlier post so I dont have to go back and re-edit it again.

If your having an issue with the battery not making proper contact with the charger?

Lifting up on the center post of the USB charging unit is a effective quick fix! Not lifting up on the center post of the battery itself!

Some people have been doing one or another with good results; however, the USB charger is less expensive to have to replace than a GO-GO battery!

SSV2

yes it was the center post of the charger that I lifted up and it worked. I did nothing to the battery and I think the batteries are working wonderfully.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmetz View Post
    help-virginia-cured-coming-back-stock.

Yes, It is on its way! I will update when it arrives!

SSV2

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I feel so badly that Frank is ill.

Please give him my best and let him know he is in my prayers!!
    Gracie

Hey SSV2, I was wondering if you knew about if cigeasy will be selling their red cola flavored carto's? I had one sent to me as a bonus for my order, and i loved it to death. It reminded me of Cheerwine, which I love. I just wish that it was available through normal channels.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Does cigeasy have a coupon code for shipping or ecf members?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadguy View Post
    Does cigeasy have a coupon code for shipping or ecf members?

No coupon codes since all items have already been sale discounted anywhere between 20-45% from the regular price.

Everyday Easy Sale Prices!

SSV2

Quote Originally Posted by laserC View Post
    Hey SSV2, I was wondering if you knew about if cigeasy will be selling their red cola flavored carto's? I had one sent to me as a bonus for my order, and i loved it to death. It reminded me of Cheerwine, which I love. I just wish that it was available through normal channels.

Thanks in advance,

Chris
    Yum!

I have only used the
    Red Cola E-Liquid in the 10 ml bottles to fill my carts. I don't think we carry that in the flavored carts anymore?

SSV2

Mmc
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Are there any reviews anywhere on the cig easy juice?

Quote Originally Posted by Mmc View Post
    Are there any reviews anywhere on the cig easy juice?

I have seen a few out there on youtube in the past although I do not follow it enough to really know how recent?

Thanks,
    SSV2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast