*ATTENTION - Updated Additional Customer Care and Technical Support NOW available at Cig Easy!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *ATTENTION - Updated Additional Customer Care and Technical Support NOW available at Cig Easy!!!

Mmc
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Do you think some of your forum members could start a sticky on juice reviews, it would be good info for new members or on your website?

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran SSV2's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mmc View Post
    Do you think some of your forum members could start a sticky on juice reviews, it would be good info for new members or on your website?

Sure, Go for it! There is over 40 different Cig Easy flavored E-liquids to talk about. I know we seem to sell an insane amount of Caramel Mocha Delight, Virginia Flue Cured, Flue Cured, RY4,Chocolate Mint Delight, Easy Boro USA mix and Red Bull. The different Gold Label flavored carts seem to be popular too!

I'm vaping away on the Dr. Pepper at the moment and lovin' it! It's not even a flavor that I thought I would ever like to vape though it is tasting pretty good on my Go-Cart right now!

SSV2

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Please tell Frank that I am sending positive thoughts his way and wish him a speedy recovery! He was an enormous help to me when I began vaping a year ago & he always provided absolutely top notch customer service as I began my vaping journey! Thanks to all of you at CigEasy!

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mmc View Post
    I think that's a good idea!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123