THE ELITEThe Elite has a couple of unique features. To conserve power and protect from over heating in your pocket or purse you can turn it off.
Simply click the button quickly 3 times to use the ON/OFF feature.
The LED lights tracks your battery life. 3,2 then 1 before flashing 10 times indicating its time to charge.
The Elite Carts
The Elite cartomizers come empty and need to be filled before use.
They have been designed so the E-liquid can be easily dripped into the mouthpiece end. In order to do so, the mouthpiece cap must be removed. Once the cap is removed, hold the cartomizer at a slight angle and drip e-liquid directly onto the fiber filler. Try to avoid dripping into the air tube in the center. Approximately 50 drops should fill the 2ml Elite cartomizer.
Best results will be achieved by rolling the cartomizer between your fingers or on a hard surface a few times to distribute the liquid. It’s also best to leave them sit for a half an hour or so before vaping. Be sure to wipe off the battery and mouthpiece ends before vaping.
For the very best results be patient and let them set overnight!
The Elite Clear and Easy Tanks
The Clear and Easy Tanks consist of 2 parts. The upper air chamber will pop right off with a little pull. Once the cap is removed, hold the Tank at a slight angle and drip e-liquid directly onto the side of the lower tank. Try to avoid dripping into the air tube in the center. Replace the cap by centering the bottom hole to fit over the tip of the internal cone. Be sure to wipe off the battery and mouthpiece ends before vaping.
Cart and Tank Tips and Tricks
The Tanks and Carts are designed as disposable but here are few tips to get extra refills.
If after multiple fills of your Elite cart you start getting a harsh dry vaper even when full, try removing the tip and gently pushing the filler material down into cart. The material may have pulled away and just needs to make contact with the atomizer.
When replacing the cap on the Clear and Easy Tanks it is important to line up the center hole with the tip of the cone. Forcing it on can push the center cone down and cause it to leak. To avoid a surprise puddle of e-liquid always gently push up on the the bottom center pin when wiping down the tank before using or storing.
USB Charger Instructions
- Screw the battery into the USB charger very lightly, do not apply too much pressure when screwing in as this can offset batteries center pin. Be patient! There is a several second delay before the lights will change or flash.
- Insert USB charger into AC wall adapter (Included with kit)
- Manual LED (Blue) button should flash 3x when connection is established.
- LED on USB will turn from (Green) to (Red) within a few seconds indicating the charging process has begun.
- The power indicator leds will flash while charging.
- Once battery is fully charged indicator LED light on USB charger will turn back to (Green)
Note: Ac wall adapter LED may remain the same throughout charging process. (This is normal)