I Heart my Elite! (with pics) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I Heart my Elite! (with pics)

Senior Member ECF Veteran

My Elite came in the mail today and this thing looks great, feels great in the hand. I think I may have just gotten the best PV out there. I really liked my Ego but hated it being so bulky. I really liked the feel of the stick style but hated the batteries dying after a couple of hours. So this hits the spot and I love that it is manual, that makes all the difference in the world to me. Anyhow just wanted to post so if anyone is on the fence about buying one, JUMP OVER THE FENCE, it is well worth the money. Great product and omg really fast shipping, thank you guys for being a good company.

Quote Originally Posted by CANCHASER View Post
    I really liked my Ego but hated it being so bulky... if anyone is on the fence about buying one, JUMP OVER THE FENCE, it is well worth the money.
    I also didnt want anything too bulky. The Elite is the perfect in the middle!!! Enjoy!
    V2Cig_case+Elite.jpg

This case fits my Elites perfectly!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just wanted to answer the question about ohm rating on the Elite cartomizer. I found my answer on youtube on a review that was done on the Elite. I apologize but I can't remember the name of the reviewer but he tested these and they tested out at 2.3 ohms. I have been using mine for 2 days now and the vapor, throat hit and flavor are all there. Again great product.

Ultra Member

Two days without charging?

Last cigarette 16th October, 2011. Forever grateful for the support and advice from ECF.

Quote Originally Posted by CANCHASER View Post
    I have been using mine for 2 days now and the vapor, throat hit and flavor are all there. Again great product.
    I am forever grateful for my Elite. Went out last night and had some drinks, (which as a newish vaper is always slightly worrisome) But no analog cravings at all. I thank you CigEasy. I love the Elite cartos but they're just so expensive. I would prolly buy more of them, more often if they were like 10.95. I use them as little treats every so often. I have 1 left and I'm waiting to use it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12