I Heart my Elite! (with pics)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I Heart my Elite! (with pics)

Default I Heart my Elite! (with pics)

-3.jpg-2.jpg-1.jpg

Sup yall!! I do not know why, but I felt compelled to take pics of my favorite e-cig! The Elite! This is kinda my brag thread. Sall good, i suppose! Been analog cig-free for 40 days!!! I can't tell you the amount of times I have enjoyed explaining my Elite to e-cig noobs. It's flashy, the perfect weight, and lasts all day! Share your Elite Pics here with different cartos and stuff. Who else can't live without their ELITE!!! Share here!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I keep 2 e-cigs in my shirt pocket; one is a Go-go, the other is The Elite.

When you scan through ECF’s threads you’ll see the constant search for The PV Holy Grail. First it’s this model, then a couple of months later another, and after that a different type of e-cig is touted as The One.

Here’s my version of The Holy Grail: an e-cig the size of a Camel 100 that lasts (battery and carto) all day and hits the highwater mark when it comes to The Big Three (Flavor, TH, and Vapor).

The Go-go covers The Big Three just about perfectly as far as I’m concerned but is nowhere near the perfect size. The Elite punches out the flavor and vapor, and actually has a slight edge on the Go-go when it comes to TH, but doesn’t have the battery life of the Go-go. The cartomizers for The Elite and Go-go seemingly last forever.

I don't know what other vapers are looking for in a PV but until my Holy Grail shows up … with the Go-go and The Elite in my pocket … I’m a happy guy.

P.S.

Why carry 2 e-cigs you might ask? I ping-pong between 2 flavors all day long.
    Vampirecat019 likes this.
    Stopped smoking the day my e-cig starter kit arrived: March 6th 2010

Hey ... I'm over here: https://twitter.com/bobalex_63

Quote Originally Posted by bobalex View Post
    I don't know what other vapers are looking for in a PV but until my Holy Grail shows up with the Go-go and The Elite in my pocket Im a happy guy.
    Nice double set up. I like the feel and weight of the Elite. The go-go seems too big for me. I'm super happy with it. I just wish the DIY whistle tips cartos were a bit cheaper. Maybe CigEasy will hook me up. *wink wink*

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran SSV2's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chinchilla View Post
    Nice double set up. I like the feel and weight of the Elite. The go-go seems too big for me. I'm super happy with it. I just wish the DIY whistle tips cartos were a bit cheaper. Maybe CigEasy will hook me up. *wink wink*

Nice pics chinchilla!

I like the contrast of the white carto's on the sleek black battery finish!

You can use some drip tips on the Elite 808 carts as well. They are wider in diameter like the ones some folks use for their Go-carts.

The Elite 808 is going to have yet another sweet accessory available very soon that will compliment the imagery of that very sexy smart phone you have showing in your first photo with the Elite by it's side .

More on that later.....

I need to take some more pics of my own Elite 808 gear if we are all sharing now?

SSV2
    Last edited by SSV2; 10-24-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just have to ad a post here. I just received a similar type battery kit yesterday and I love the size and the battery life but I don't love that it's an automatic. Go figure after I receive my 510 type auto battery, I find this great looking Elite on you tube. Well after I saw it there, I went to the cigeasy website and started hunting reviews on the Elite. So far all of them are great and thanks to you guys, I had to order one tonight and spend my extra cash for the week lol. I am really excited about my order and looking forward to seeing how the cartos work. Does anyone know what ohm rating these cartos are.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

You won't be sorry with your purchase. I haven't measured the standard elite cartos but the elite clear and easy are 3-3.2 ohm.

Sent from my LG Optimus using tapatalk.

V2cig+elite1.jpg

Elite + V2 Cig Empty Cartos w/ aluminum drip trip = Amazing!
    Last edited by chinchilla; 11-21-2011 at 12:03 AM.

Ultra Member

How long does the battery last on elite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pretty much vape all day, so about 7-8-9 hours. but that all depends on how long you vape. Which is better then 4-5 hours on my V2 Cig batts.

Ultra Member

They look good and that's good battery life for that size I might look into getting one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast