Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: My own Review of The Go-go Premium Tank

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by SSV2 View Post
    Hey blondeambition3,

Nice to see another one our original loyal Go-go Nation members back on the boards and posting again!

I am getting more mileage out of these tanks than I do with the Go-carts. I think it really depends on the E-liquid your using when it comes to the longevity. I mostly use PG based juices; however, I have used thicker VG based blends in these tanks and had great results, if I can remember to rinse them out occasionally in between refills. The exception to the rule might be Menthol or mint blends which from my experience tend to leave their taste behind if switching to another flavor and ultimately shorten the lifespan of the Go-cart or go- tank I am using.

SSV2
    WTG Frank! I've been using these GO-Tanks for over a month now & while I've ordered some back up Tanks my very first one is still vaping as it did on day one. There are no words for how much this impresses me. No major leaking issues except when (or if) I overfill, and then the leak is very minor.... I simply unscrew the Tank, wipe the connectors really well on both the GO-GO Battery and the Tank with Q-Tips and it's back to vaping Nirvana. I also 'clean' them about once a week... Rinse them under really hot tap water being sure the hot water fills the Tank during the rinse, capping my fingers on both ends & shaking back & forth really well... Once I've done that I then take my 153 proof grain Alcohol (and NO! I don't drink this stuff!), fill the Tank almost to the top and again cap both ends of the Tank with my fingers & shake vigorously for about a minute. I then drain the Alcohol do a short 'dry burn', refill and I swear the experience is like day one. The other thing I like about the GO-GO clear Tanks that I didn't like about 'other' Tank systems I used, is how well they are made... the plastic is very hard (almost like glass) and they don't seem to stain or crack or anything... again, my first Tank looks just as good as my new unused ones. I still love the GO-Carts but I'm keeping what I have merely as emergency back ups as the vapor & flavor with these Tanks is INSANE and outperform any system I've used to date. Oh! I just sampled your (CigEasy) Peach flavor Easy E-Liquid today and I'm IN LOVE with Vaping all over again.. The WORLD needs to become acquainted with GO-GO Nation because Vaping Nirvana has arrived! Thank you!

PS - I would simply LOVE it (HINT HINT!) if CigEasy were to get some more of those snazzy Pearlized Blue and Red GO-GO Batteries back in stock.

I've attached a Photo.... now tell me that ain't sexy!!!!

Last edited by blondeambition3; 09-29-2012 at 06:52 PM. Reason: To correct typo errors
    A simple handmaiden for Christ

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran SSV2's Avatar

Thumbs up everlasting Go-go tanks...

Quote Originally Posted by blondeambition3 View Post
    I also 'clean' them about once a week... Rinse them under really hot tap water being sure the hot water fills the Tank during the rinse, capping my fingers on both ends & shaking back & forth really well... Once I've done that I then take my 153 proof grain Alcohol (and NO! I don't drink this stuff!), fill the Tank almost to the top and again cap both ends of the Tank with my fingers & shake vigorously for about a minute. I then drain the Alcohol do a short 'dry burn', refill and I swear the experience is like day one. The other thing I like about the GO-GO clear Tanks that I didn't like about 'other' Tank systems I used, is how well they are made... the plastic is very hard (almost like glass) and they don't seem to stain or crack or anything... again, my first Tank looks just as good as my new unused ones.

PS - I would simply LOVE it (HINT HINT!) if CigEasy were to get some more of those snazzy Pearlized Blue and Red GO-GO Batteries back in stock.

I've attached a Photo.... now tell me that ain't sexy!!!!
    Hya ambitiousblonde,

Sounds like a great routine. I have never used grain alcohol or tried the dry burn on these particular tanks though I would imagine the combo would probably remove any excess gunk that has possibly solidified on the coil.

I hear ya regarding that sexy glossy finish on the Midnight Blues and Cherry Jazz Go-go's. I have been trying to talk Frank into bringing those back but, he is like; 'Been there done that".....Next!

The good news - There is something New for Go-go Nation (coming soon) that is sure to please all devoted fans!
    I have been using it for the last 3 weeks and believe this innovation will take "Go-go Mania" to a whole new level!

more details later.....

SSV2

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hya ambitiousblonde,

Sounds like a great routine. I have never used grain alcohol or tried the dry burn on these particular tanks though I would imagine the combo would probably remove any excess gunk that has possibly solidified on the coil.

I hear ya regarding that sexy glossy finish on the Midnight Blues and Cherry Jazz Go-go's. I have been trying to talk Frank into bringing those back but, he is like; 'Been there done that".....Next!

The good news - There is something New for Go-go Nation (coming soon) that is sure to please all devoted fans!
    I have been using it for the last 3 weeks and believe this innovation will take "Go-go Mania" to a whole new level!

more details later.....

SSV2

You KNOW I, for one, will be waiting for those details SSV2

Thumbs up

You KNOW I, for one, will be waiting for those details SSV2

Update: Now 2 new things are coming very soon for Go-go Nation! I really want to unleash the details right now; however, I must hold back until, I can get the final product/s in my hands in order to provide the goods with some stellar pics to illustrate properly!

One other lucky CigEasy Go-go customer had the opportunity to be the first to beta test one of these new products for us as a surprise random bonus with his recent order and he is luvin it so far.

I am hoping that I can post some pics soon! Since the final versions will look a bit different than the demos I have now it would not be totally accurate to show off the goods today.

SSV2
    blondeambition3 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Update: Now 2 new things are coming very soon for Go-go Nation! I really want to unleash the details right now; however, I must hold back until, I can get the final product/s in my hands in order to provide the goods with some stellar pics to illustrate properly!

One other lucky CigEasy Go-go customer had the opportunity to be the first to beta test one of these new products for us as a surprise random bonus with his recent order and he is luvin it so far.

I am hoping that I can post some pics soon! Since the final versions will look a bit different than the demos I have now it would not be totally accurate to show off the goods today.

SSV2

I'll be waiting.........

I'll be waiting.........

Pssst....Can you keep a secret blondie?
    Last edited by SSV2; 10-31-2012 at 06:29 AM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Pssst....Can you keep a secret blondie?
    Yes I can!

Default shhh...don't tell anyone I have a secret

Yes I can!
    Ok....Going to whisper something in your ear but, you got to be berry berry careful that no one else hears.
    Meet me in my office in about 5 minutes.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thumbs up

Ok....Going to whisper something in your ear but, you got to be berry berry careful that no one else hears.
    Meet me in my office in about 5 minutes.
    Color me there!!!!!

But... But.... I wanna know too... *whine*
    blondeambition3 likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast