My own Review of The Go-go Premium Tank - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: My own Review of The Go-go Premium Tank

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just want to state upfront, in case you don't already know... the Go-Carts don't 'slide' into the mouthpiece, but 'screw' into them. Are you certain that you're getting them screwed on securely? Also, when you go to refill them, are you being 'careful' not to get any Nicotine Liquid in the 'center tubing?'.

I mean when you slide the mouthpiece in and then screw it until it's tight, it seals onto a rubber piece inside, in the middle on the metal tube. Normally, the end of the mouthpiece will sit/seal on that rubber piece. After a fill or two, some of these start not sitting evenly. It would probably be better to take some pics. LOL

I don't think you can lift the metal tube in the middle, but I've never tried it either...

kcr
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Tennessee--tobacco state with a tobacco ban...

I have used both the premium tanks and the new Fury tanks, and I really prefer the old premium ones. I cannot find them anymore and would like to lay in a supply. Can you get some more?

The Fury tanks have the air intake holes, and I have my Go-go in a little sleeve and it doesn't work well with the newrer tanks.
    Last edited by kcr; 03-19-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran SSV2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kcr View Post
    I have used both the premium tanks and the new Fury tanks, and I really prefer the old premium ones. I cannot find them anymore and would like to lay in a supply. Can you get some more?

The Fury tanks have the air intake holes, and I have my Go-go in a little sleeve and it doesn't work well with the newrer tanks.

Not likely to get anymore of the regular premium tanks. No real need for a sleeve or cone on the Go-go as it does not effect performance.

The Fury tanks were designed to cover the threading for aesthetic purposes in addition to producing better airflow and wicking.

There is going to be something brand new for the Go-go coming out real soon....so stay tuned!

SSV2

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by stomkat View Post
    I just want to state upfront, in case you don't already know... the Go-Carts don't 'slide' into the mouthpiece, but 'screw' into them. Are you certain that you're getting them screwed on securely? Also, when you go to refill them, are you being 'careful' not to get any Nicotine Liquid in the 'center tubing?'.
    I didn't know this. THanks!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran SSV2's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Barto View Post
    I didn't know this. THanks!

I believe she is actually referring to the Go-go Fury Premium Tanks. The Go-carts do not have a screw in mouth piece.

SSV2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234