I have an exciting SECRET for the GO-GO Nation that I'm just bursting to tell!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: I have an exciting SECRET for the GO-GO Nation that I'm just bursting to tell!!!!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Exclamation I have an exciting SECRET for the GO-GO Nation that I'm just bursting to tell!!!!!!

PSSSSSSSSSST!......GO-GO Nationers.... heads up! ..... I just heard a BIG SECRET from (SSV2) that I'm just BURSTING to tell, but I mustn't, because I've been sworn to secrecy.

All I can say for now, and I can't say too much for fear I'll say too much, .. is this; It's gonna reignite some GO-GO JOY back into your Life! So get READY to GO-GO crazy when you finally know what I know... but can't say yet, or I'll muff the surprise up, and then maybe it won't come true... OR!!!!... Frank and SSV2 will get the CigEasy Posse' to come after me or something like that....

"If it's not a GO-GO, it's a NO-GO!!!"
    Last edited by blondeambition3; 10-31-2012 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Batman knows why... ;)
    A simple handmaiden for Christ

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran SSV2's Avatar

Cool Your a good secret keeper so far...

If your a good little girl Santa might slip a little pre-Christmas present in your mailbox; however, You musn't udder a peep about the details of our secret conversation to the other little boys and girls of Go-go Nation or...... you might receive a Y-ugo e-cig in your stocking that was manufactured in the city of Kragujevac in central Serbia.
    Not the best quality PV but gets good mileage until it falls apart after 325 vapes.

Now wouldn't you prefer a nice new shiny Go-go product by the friendly good folks at Santa's workshop instead?

SSV2

Last edited by SSV2; 10-31-2012 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Need stronger coffee or perhaps a few shots of 12hr energy drink made by the good folks at Adderall

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by SSV2 View Post
    If your a good little girl Santa might slip a little pre-Christmas present in your mailbox; however, You musn't udder a peep about the details of our secret conversation to the other little boys and girls of Go-go Nation or...... you might receive a Y-ugo e-cig in your stocking that was manufactured in the city of Kragujevac in central Serbia.
    Not the best quality PV but gets good mileage until it falls apart after 325 vapes.

Now wouldn't you prefer a nice new shiny Go-go product by the friendly good folks at Santa's workshop instead?

SSV2

OOH OOH OOH! I would I would prefer a shiny Go-go product by the friendly good folks at Santa's workshop, I would!!!!

I'll be quiet as a church mouse.... promise! (Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a thousand needles in my eyes!) OUCH! No!... on second thought.... don't do that.... my lips are SEALED!
    Last edited by blondeambition3; 10-31-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Need coffee! lol

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I Live for New Go-Go stuff. Even if I had a life I'd Live for NEW Go-Go stuff.

But HUSH HUSH TOP SECRET NEW GO-GO STUFF??!!

I'd stuff one of my in-laws in a tree chipper for ... wait a minute ... I take that back ... I'd stuff one of my in-laws in a tree chipper for free.

How long do we have to wait? What will I do to wile away the time until HUSH HUSH TOP SECRET NEW GO-GO STUFF??!!

I know ...

I'll stuff one of my in-laws in a tree chipper.
    Stopped smoking the day my e-cig starter kit arrived: March 6th 2010

Hey ... I'm over here: https://twitter.com/bobalex_63

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bobalex View Post
    I Live for New Go-Go stuff. Even if I had a life I'd Live for NEW Go-Go stuff.

I'd stuff one of my in-laws in a tree chipper for ... wait a minute ... I take that back ... I'd stuff one of my in-laws in a tree chipper for free.

How long do we have to wait? What will I do to wile away the time until HUSH HUSH TOP SECRET NEW GO-GO STUFF??!!

I know ...

A man after my own heart.

Default It's medication time kiddies...

Quote Originally Posted by bobalex View Post

I know ...

So...Those pics you sent us from the Great White North were really not you discarding some old fallen branches and misc..debris that was laying around your back yard?stuffing people in a _wood_chipper.jpg

Good god man ... get a hold of yourself! stuffing IN-LAW in wood chipper.jpg

...This new Go-go stuff will take the edge off totally and hopefully you can get over those horrible psychotic blackouts you suffer when nicotine stores become totally depleted from your blood stream.

Hang in there, my man in amsterdam says maybe two weeks? The little voices inside my head say.."Oingo Boingo"?

I know some other random Go-Go Nation member might possibly be receiving a early Christmas present....
    if they can avoid spilling the juice too soon and quit this silly talk about sticking needles in places they really do not belong! sticking needles in places that should not be.jpg.

SSV2
    Last edited by SSV2; 11-05-2012 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Mr. Bungle side 1 track 4

Dual coil cartomizers?? Maybe??

Like bobalex, I've tried a bunch of other PVs and the GoGo always calls me back. Can't wait to hear what's in the works...!

Thumbs up Cheers to another Great Go-go Nation Member!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Guns View Post
    Dual coil cartomizers?? Maybe??

Like bobalex, I've tried a bunch of other PVs and the GoGo always calls me back. Can't wait to hear what's in the works...!

Hey Smoking Guns....another blast from the past!

No not the dual coil cartomizers...they have been done before...This is something totally new that we are having made up special and will be exclusive to CigEasy.

It is something that you will not find at Kanger's website or anywhere else at this time.

Long live the Go-go!

SSV2

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am intrigued to say the least lol My Go-Go's are lonely sitting here with no new accessories for them They weep with joy from this post
    Ok so in all seriousness I can't wait to find out what it is lol

Quote Originally Posted by SSV2 View Post
    Hey Smoking Guns....another blast from the past!

No not the dual coil cartomizers...they have been done before...This is something totally new that we are having made up special and will be exclusive to CigEasy.

It is something that you will not find at Kanger's website or anywhere else at this time.

Long live the Go-go!

SSV2

Man, this is just mean! I can't wait to see it.

BTW, I've been meaning to ask this for a while: is that Mike Patton in your avatar?
    blondeambition3 likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast