The New M1 Tank - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The New M1 Tank

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Pocket Aces's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonicdsl View Post
    That's great! What are the Ω's on each one?

Thanks!
    Hey Sonic! Since there little consistency from coil to coil I don't like to quote a resistance. It also keeps it easy and simple for new users just using regular and intense. But for the more experienced ECF users here is what I have found:

The Regular coils test between 2.4 and 2.7

The Intense coils test between 2.0 and 2.4

Happy Vaping!
    Frank

ECF Moderator
    Registered Reviewers/Bloggers Manager
    Asst. Classifieds Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket Aces View Post
    Hey Sonic! Since there little consistency from coil to coil I don't like to quote a resistance. It also keeps it easy and simple for new users just using regular and intense. But for the more experienced ECF users here is what I have found:

The Regular coils test between 2.4 and 2.7

The Intense coils test between 2.0 and 2.4

Happy Vaping!
    Frank
    Thanks Frank!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    ECF Sub-Ohm Safety Tips
    FDA Forum | CASAA Forum | Legislation News | Nicotine Myths | E-Cigarette Politics

New from ECF: www.VAPING.com
    S M O K E . F R E E . & . V A P I N G . S I N C E . A U G. 1 0 , 2 0 1 1

1 Month Update....

After a month the M1 tanks have completely replaced my Fury Tanks. Being so easy to clean, its become my standard tanks. Only issue I've come across is the mouthpiece broke off of the tank this morning after I filled it with Ms T's Cinnamon Roll. I've heard of Cinnamon causing issues with tanks so I doubt it's a flaw with the M1.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by qreepii View Post
    1 Month Update....

After a month the M1 tanks have completely replaced my Fury Tanks. Being so easy to clean, its become my standard tanks. Only issue I've come across is the mouthpiece broke off of the tank this morning after I filled it with Ms T's Cinnamon Roll. I've heard of Cinnamon causing issues with tanks so I doubt it's a flaw with the M1.
    How do you clean them? I just got mine in the mail today. I ordered 4 with a pack of the coils. I was wondering what would be the best way to clean them when you want to change flavors.

Thanks!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Topwater Elvis's Avatar

You can rinse/clean them with warm/hot water vodka or PGA.

I use PGA, gets most flavors out, sanitizes and evaporates quickly.
    Fill about 2/3, hold fingers over both ends, shake, repeat 3 ~ 5 times, or, remove head soak in PGA over night, rinse body several times with PGA install new head, vape.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran SSV2's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Topwater Elvis View Post
    You can rinse/clean them with warm/hot water vodka or PGA.

I use PGA, gets most flavors out, sanitizes and evaporates quickly.
    Fill about 2/3, hold fingers over both ends, shake, repeat 3 ~ 5 times, or, remove head soak in PGA over night, rinse body several times with PGA install new head, vape.

Great tips Elvis!

From your own personal experience, how does the PGA fair at getting rid of stronger flavor blends that contain Citrus, Mints, Menthols or Cinnamon based juices that have a tendency to really adhere to the wicking material even with the most diligent of cleanings?

SSV2

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Topwater Elvis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SSV2 View Post
    Great tips Elvis!

From your own personal experience, how does the PGA fair at getting rid of stronger flavor blends that contain Citrus, Mints, Menthols or Cinnamon based juices that have a tendency to really adhere to the wicking material even with the most diligent of cleanings?

SSV2

I don't normally vape cinnamon / mints / menthol, only occasionally citrus, so I can't say for sure.
    Really the most stick around flavor I vape is an apple/watermelon.

Combined with a few cautious dry burns then re rinse with PGA it does a good job.
    If soaking heads over night in pga I remove as many of the silicon seals as I can without damage.
    You can pull the stem apart remove the flavor wicks and clean them thoroughly seperatly which also allows better saturation of PGA / cleaning of the main wick. Usually don't recommend going through all that because if you don't get it back together correctly they will leak & flood.
    That and heads are cheap.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default (About) One Month Later ...

The M1 tanks on a regular Go-Go or Go-Go Fury have delivered The Best Flavor, TH, and Vapor than anything I have ever tried over the last 3 1/2 years. I would have cranked out a video about them but my mini tripod broke and without it ... no can do video. I hope to get a replacement this week so I can finally begin my Go-Go/M1 opus.

This is the first ecig battery/tank combo where there are only positives and zero negatives. That, in my book anyway, spells perfection.

I have tried looking for anything to complain about with these tanks and haven't been able to come up with a quibble.

Well maybe ... If I thought long and hard about it ... I'd like a black or "smoked" mouthpiece. But that's crazy insignificant to even bring up. When the performance is soooooo good ... it seems silly to bring up a question about colors. But a red M1 would be cool.

Enough trivialities ... The M1 + Go-Go = Vaping Valhalla. Some other tank/clearo/battery combination might be as good, but I doubt it would be better.
    Stopped smoking the day my e-cig starter kit arrived: March 6th 2010

Hey ... I'm over here: https://twitter.com/bobalex_63

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran SSV2's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bobalex View Post
    I have tried looking for anything to complain about with these tanks and haven't been able to come up with a quibble.

Well maybe ... If I thought long and hard about it ... I'd like a black or "smoked" mouthpiece. But that's crazy insignificant to even bring up. When the performance is soooooo good ... it seems silly to bring up a question about colors. But a red M1 would be cool.

Enough trivialities ... The M1 + Go-Go = Vaping Valhalla. Some other tank/clearo/battery combination might be as good, but I doubt it would be better.

I'm up for that! The original sample prototypes we received all had black mouthpieces though somehow that detail got lost in translation when the final product went into production!

I would still like to see a Cherry Jazz and Midnight Blues Go-go Fury with a matching M1 tank, although that is just wishful thinking at this point.

SSV2

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm thrilled with my first M1, thanks Frank! I've had no issues with leaking and the flavor and TH are outstanding. (Leaking has been my main issue on other designs.) But, I was just getting ready to order some more M1s and suddenly mine quit working. I'm using on standard Go-go batteries and switched them to see if that would help but it didn't. Maybe the coil died and I could replace that. I was on my fifth refill of the tank when it happened. About how long should it last before needing a new coil? Despite this little glitch, these could be great!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast