No response. You guys okay?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: No response. You guys okay?

  1. #1
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran Katmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Posts
    1,733

    Default No response. You guys okay?

    I see no one has responded on here since New Year's. Sure hope everyone is ok!!

    I sent an email to customer service and have received no reply also. Someone please respond and let us customers know everything is ok at CigEasy!!

    Katmar!

  2. #2
    Full Member Verified Member taguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    74

    Default

    I know they are still shipping products (and fast), as I just bought a new Fury Batt and some M1 tanks and rec'd them in a cpl days last week. I need to ask them a question about the voltage on the Fury that I couldn't find here or the Go-Go thread, so I'm going to shoot them an email as well.
    Coldpunk likes this.

  3. #3
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran Katmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Posts
    1,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taguy View Post
    I know they are still shipping products (and fast), as I just bought a new Fury Batt and some M1 tanks and rec'd them in a cpl days last week. I need to ask them a question about the voltage on the Fury that I couldn't find here or the Go-Go thread, so I'm going to shoot them an email as well.
    Let me know if you hear anything from them. Thanks

  4. #4
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    197
    Katmar and Coldpunk like this.

  5. #5
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran Katmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Posts
    1,733

    Default

    Still nothing from email or here....hmmm.....HELLO!!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE....Assistance needed.
    greyrat likes this.

  6. #6
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran SSV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pleasantville, USA
    Posts
    426

    Thumbs up We were hiding.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Katmar View Post
    I see no one has responded on here since New Year's. Sure hope everyone is ok!!

    I sent an email to customer service and have received no reply also. Someone please respond and let us customers know everything is ok at CigEasy!!

    Katmar!



    All is well, Katmar!


    Upgrades to website and e-mail caused all kinds of funky things to happen at the end of the year.... in addition to Frank jumping on a plane and flying to Bolivia without telling anyone! (latter statement may or may not be true?)

    If your still having an issue with [email protected] ? Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will answer all inquiries!

    Meanwhile, Mr. greyrat, we got a lot of Caramel Mocha Delight and a new flavor blend that is reeal tasty! Milk Chocolate...Yummy!!!


    SSV2
    greyrat and Katmar like this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Hey SSV2!
    For a minute there I thought we were gonna have to come looking for you Glad everyone's okay!!

    Still can't order e-liq, says its "out of stock". I don't have a problem begging

  8. #8
    Supplier Associate ECF Veteran SSV2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pleasantville, USA
    Posts
    426

    Lightbulb Ooops!

    Quote Originally Posted by greyrat View Post
    Still can't order e-liq, says its "out of stock".


    Check it now....I fixed it!
    EASY LIQUID 10ML BOTTLES 24MG




    SSV2

  9. #9
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Yes!!!!!!! I'm dancin' in the streets Thanks! I was able to place my order!
    Does the Caramel Mocha Delight come in bigger bottles?
    Many thanks to you SSV2!!!

  10. #10
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran Katmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Posts
    1,733

    Default

    Email sent to you!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks