M-1 tank, how to fill

Thread: M-1 tank, how to fill

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Katmar's Avatar

Default M-1 tank, how to fill

Ok, I am a complete newbie at the M-1 tank. I cannot figure out how to fill it!!!!! Someone please help this little ole lady.

I see you can remove the coil at bottom, but cannot seem to open tank to fill. I feel really stupid. And what exactly does the bottom coil do?

Ok, you can all stop laughing now.....

Never mind, I got it!!!!!!!

Well, ok, I got it. It worked for a little bit, taste was wonderful. Now, I can get no vape. Found out the hard way to NOT open the bottom coil while liquid in tank

Anyway, not sure if I somehow blew the coil or what. Any suggestions?

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran SSV2's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Katmar View Post
    Well, ok, I got it. It worked for a little bit, taste was wonderful. Now, I can get no vape. Found out the hard way to NOT open the bottom coil while liquid in tank

Anyway, not sure if I somehow blew the coil or what. Any suggestions?

The only way to really blow a coil is if you crank the dial all the way up at once and even then you might get a burnt tasting vape before the coil actually burns out.

I'm guessing that maybe the coil is not screwed in evenly to the base and/or the bottom center pin on the tank is not making solid contact with the battery's center post? If this happens it will not fire the atomizer. It may appear to be dead (no vapor) though really is a connection issue that can be remedied quite easily.

SSV2

Quote Originally Posted by SSV2 View Post
    The only way to really blow a coil is if you crank the dial all the way up at once and even then you might get a burnt tasting vape before the coil actually burns out.

I'm guessing that maybe the coil is not screwed in evenly to the base and/or the bottom center pin on the tank is not making solid contact with the battery's center post? If this happens it will not fire the atomizer. It may appear to be dead (no vapor) though really is a connection issue that can be remedied quite easily.

SSV2

It was the bottom center pin. Thanks!!!!!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran SSV2's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Katmar View Post
    It was the bottom center pin. Thanks!!!!!

Awesome!!!

SSV2