A New Cignot store is in the works - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: A New Cignot store is in the works

  1. #31
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Il USA
    Posts
    601

    Default

    I should mention the address and hours:

    8829 W 87th St
    Hickory Hills, Il 60457

    708-430-1700

    Monday - Friday: 11:00AM - 7:00PM

    Saturday: 10:00AM - 5:00PM

    Sunday: Closed

  2. #32
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dieseler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    15,718

    Default

    Yes Vicky thanks for the address it does come in handy. lol
    Look forward to visiting your store with my wife as she uses the ego system.
    Thanks for the update .

  3. #33
    Senior Member ECF Veteran michaelg04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    160

    Default

    thank god they got rid of bill at the elmhurst store, now i can go back there.................


    ok, totally j/k

  4. #34
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    I visited the store in Hickory Hills, AWSOME place and great people!! I am so happy there is a store so close now

  5. #35
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Il USA
    Posts
    601

    Default

    LOL! Might have to play elevator music in Elmhurst now... Bill was the calm one.

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelg04 View Post
    thank god they got rid of bill at the elmhurst store, now i can go back there.................


    ok, totally j/k

  6. #36
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Il USA
    Posts
    601

    Default

    I am so glad you like it. I think it turned out great. Thank you for stopping by!


    Quote Originally Posted by Amy41996 View Post
    I visited the store in Hickory Hills, AWSOME place and great people!! I am so happy there is a store so close now

  7. #37
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    64.294.45
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Feh, can't remember which one is Bill.

    I visit the Elmhurst store the most as it's close by to me. Next time I stop there for juice I'm hoping they have the large bottles of Basic Chocolate.
    I'm not much of a choco-freak, but damn that stuff is good

  8. #38
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Il USA
    Posts
    601

    Default

    I am stuck on the Chocolate - Pomegranate... I swear it has calories :-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blurgas View Post
    Feh, can't remember which one is Bill.

    I visit the Elmhurst store the most as it's close by to me. Next time I stop there for juice I'm hoping they have the large bottles of Basic Chocolate.
    I'm not much of a choco-freak, but damn that stuff is good

  9. #39
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    21

    Default

    I keep telling Dennis you guys need a store in Aurora/Naperville. I don't mind driving the 35 miles to Elmhurst, but I would mind it even less if it was closer.

  10. #40
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Il USA
    Posts
    601

    Default

    I am looking to the West now. :-)


    Quote Originally Posted by the_guapo View Post
    I keep telling Dennis you guys need a store in Aurora/Naperville. I don't mind driving the 35 miles to Elmhurst, but I would mind it even less if it was closer.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast