A New Entry Level Product
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: A New Entry Level Product

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Default A New Entry Level Product

We have recently gotten the Cignot SD. This is a small format system that is refillable with replaceable coils. It is easy to use, inexpensive and an excellent entry into the world of vaping.

https://www.cignot.com/category_s/90.htm

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Tried out the Cignot SD and Wow - never got a hit like this off any supermini. Perfect starter kit, but a fun 'retro lookback' for me :-) Auto batt works well, no leaks and it charges from the other end! Magnetic connection, no threading. That's a nice feature. While small, it's a 220mAh batt which will get you more time than the 510 regular batt. I got the metal clearo tank (no filler!) - you need a small thin tip to fill and although it isn't a Kanger T3 3ml tank, it went through 2 battery charges before having to refill. I like that the mouthpiece screws in as well.

For someone starting out, this would be much better than the cigalikes sold in the gas stations. Just the hit is impressive and would be for smokers looking to quit cigarettes. The first ecig I had was a supermini and it didn't do it for me. It took a 510 for me to stop smoking but the SD would have done it.
    Last edited by Kent C; 01-29-2014 at 03:32 AM.

I am so glad you like it Kent! The SD really is impressive for its size and the small format makes it an easy transition for a smoker. Technology sure has come a long way!

Quote Originally Posted by Kent C View Post
    Tried out the Cignot SD and Wow - never got a hit like this off any supermini. Perfect starter kit, but a fun 'retro lookback' for me :-) Auto batt works well, no leaks and it charges from the other end! Magnetic connection, no threading. That's a nice feature. While small, it's a 220mAh batt which will get you more time than the 510 regular batt. I got the metal clearo tank (no filler!) - you need a small thin tip to fill and although it isn't a Kanger T3 3ml tank, it went through 2 battery charges before having to refill. I like that the mouthpiece screws in as well.

For someone starting out, this would be much better than the cigalikes sold in the gas stations. Just the hit is impressive and would be for smokers looking to quit cigarettes. The first ecig I had was a supermini and it didn't do it for me. It took a 510 for me to stop smoking but the SD would have done it.

Vicky, I received my cignot SD yesterday and you guys hit a home run! I use an eVic for my home use and car, but at work I was looking for a smaller ecig. The performance I receive from this little guy is great! I can't believe it, I feel its most similar in performance to a eGo-C but in a much smaller package. I will be referring friends who are trying to quit to this package.

VAPE ON!!!!!

Well Thank you! That is an interesting combination of devices. Evic - SD It really is a great little machine and perfect for the transition time.

Quote Originally Posted by JZacharias View Post
    Vicky, I received my cignot SD yesterday and you guys hit a home run! I use an eVic for my home use and car, but at work I was looking for a smaller ecig. The performance I receive from this little guy is great! I can't believe it, I feel its most similar in performance to a eGo-C but in a much smaller package. I will be referring friends who are trying to quit to this package.

Full Member ECF Veteran Peg0325's Avatar

Ok. You all have sold me on this. I loved the little e-cigs, the 510's, 901's.

I think I'll have to give this a shot.

Thanks Vicky!

Let me know what you think!

Quote Originally Posted by Peg0325 View Post
    Ok. You all have sold me on this. I loved the little e-cigs, the 510's, 901's.

I think I'll have to give this a shot.

Thanks Vicky!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

There's one more (and significant, imo) PLUS for the SD. Since the charger accepts the 'led' end of the batt, you don't have to break it down to charge - just insert the batt end into the charger without removing the clearo top.

At home, and even at work, if you have the charger near where you're sitting, when you take a hit, and put down the SD, you can just put it into the charger - no screwing it in, since the charger is magnetized - a one handed action - just get it near enough for the magnet to attract. Put a finger down on the charger end to pull it out. It causes no problem to have the clearo attached when you do this and it keeps batt at near full charge all the time!! :-)

built in passthru function :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kent C View Post
    There's one more (and significant, imo) PLUS for the SD. Since the charger accepts the 'led' end of the batt, you don't have to break it down to charge - just insert the batt end into the charger without removing the clearo top.

At home, and even at work, if you have the charger near where you're sitting, when you take a hit, and put down the SD, you can just put it into the charger - no screwing it in, since the charger is magnetized - a one handed action - just get it near enough for the magnet to attract. Put a finger down on the charger end to pull it out. It causes no problem to have the clearo attached when you do this and it keeps batt at near full charge all the time!! :-)
    Kent C likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky View Post
    built in passthru function :-)
    Yeah, that too!! :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast